Chapter 10 - The Love Given To Us

Third Person's POV

As Naruto and Sora reach the house, Tsunade, Shizune, Kakashi and Sakura was outside the house.

"What are you guys doing here?" Naruto ask.

They turn towards the voice and saw them both.

"Naruto!" Sakura exclaimed, surprised.

"You're okay already, Naruto?" Kakashi ask.

Naruto nod then he look at Tsunade.

"Tsunade-baachan, sorry for all the horrible thing I said earlier" Naruto said, smiling sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.

Tsunade smiled.

"I understand, so its fine, Jiraiya is someone special to you" She said.

"Anyways, what are you guys doing here?" Sora ask.

"I'm here cause I'm worried about Senna" Kakashi said.

"Me too" Sakura said.

"Tsunade-sama and me came to check on Senna too" Shizune said.

"Yeah, but when I knock on the door no one answered. But I'm sure she's inside" Tsunade said.

Sora frowned.

"Nee-san... She's in, she's just... Really depress" Sora said, looking down.

"The last time she's like this was when the Third's funeral wasn't it?" Shizune ask.

The others nod.

"After I brought her home, she woke up, but never said anything. She just cried and cried... I...I cant do anything to make her feel better! I domt know what to do! Thats why...Naruto-san, please, please help her" Sora begged Naruto.

Naruto nod.

Sora open the door towards the apartment. They went in Senna's room and saw her burrying her head to her knees as she sat on the bed. Sobbing can be heard occasionally.

Naruto approached her and sat beside her by the bed.

The others stood outside the room, looking at Naruto.

"Ya, Senna-chan..." Naruto said.

Senna didn't respond.

"Senna-chan, you remember, how Ero-sannin always buy us ice cream everytime he finish doing his research?" Naruto said.

Senna lift her head slightly.

Naruto notice this and smiled.

"He always bought a big one for himself and a twin ice cream for us!" Naruto said, grinning slightly.

Senna smiled slightly.

"And then you've always like the apple flavoured ice cream too! And during training, I always mess up and Ero-sannin will always scold me but you always scold him back too!" Naruto continued.

By now, Senna has been looking at Naruto with a slight smile, still crying slightly.

"You know, Senna-chan, The sensei we know, Ero-sannin will scold the both of us if we continue like this..." Naruto said.

"B...But... I didn't even get to see him often... and he just passed like that... thats so unfair..." Senna whispered.

Her voice hoarse from all the crying.

"Senna-chan..." Naruto look at her sadly as she start crying again.

"Why does every person I come to care to...disappearing one after another... first Oji-sama, then Sasuke...Itachi...Now Jiraiya too... Naruto, Why does everyone has to go? Why?" Senna look up at Naruto, tears falling down to her cheeks, seeking answers.