Chapter 25 - Might Gai, Konoha's Blue Beast

Third Person's POV

Even with Gai opening the 7th gate, it didnt even hurt Madara.

"Hurry! Throw my kunai there, we need to get Gai out from there fast!!" The fourth said.

Before anything can happen, with a speed of light, Lee came and rescued Gai away from Madara.

"Lee?! Why are you here?!" Senna said.

"I came here when I saw Gai-sensei's Hirudora" Lee said.

"Gai, you okay?" Kakashi ask.

"Yeah, just a few broken ribs and my right arm, thats all" Gai said.

'Thats all he said. A few broken bones and his right arm. And he said thats all?..' Senna sigh.

"What do we do? Its as if he has no weakness at all" Kakashi said.

"Dont say that, Kakashi. Dont lose hope, Taijutsu wasn't tested fully yet. Our youth has not end! Be confident with the power of our youth!!" Gai said.

Everyone look at him.

"In our life, not everything we wish for will come true. But if we dont try, we wont know if it'll succeed or not! Thats my strength whenever I challenged you. And my decision this time isn't because I'm stubborn" Gai said.

"Gai-san...?" Senna look at him worried.

"Gai!! Dont tell me you..." Kakashi said.

"This is the end for the Blue beast of Konoha that I'm proud of. Its time to show the real power of the Red beast" Gai said.

"Gai, dont tell me you're opening the last gate..." Kakashi said.

"Shimon?! Thats the gate of death! Gai-san, no matter how reckless you've been, this is just out of the picture!! You'll die!!" Senna said.

"Gai, think carefully, no one wants you to do this! Even... Even your father..." The fourth said.

"This is my choice..." Gai said, sticking with his option.

"Gai-sensei, is this the right time to open that gate?" Lee ask.

"Lee, dont show that sad face. Right now you should be happy, cause I'll be the main character this time" Gai said, giving him a thumbs up.

Lee cried.

Gai went ahead and release the last gate.

Meanwhile on the other side...

"Looks like he really did lose"

Orochimaru and the others look behind them to see Sora walking towards them. Kabuto as well, he sat beside Sasuke's body.

"Ah, you're the girl's brother right?" Orochimaru ask.

"Sasaki Sora" He introduce himself.

He went to Sasuke.

"You mind moving?" Sora ask nicely.

"hm, and may I ask, what are you doing? I heard you dont really like Sasuke at all" Kabuto ask.

"Ahhh!!! Thats where I met him!! I've seen you before!! You and Sasuke were glaring daggers at each other awhile back! You're not gonna kill him are you?!" Suigetsu suddenly yelled.

Sora ignore him and just look at Sasuke with so much hate in his eyes.

"If I kill this guy.... Nee-san'll cry" Sora said.

"Eh?" Suigetsu blinked.

"Nee-san? You mean that Sasaki-san? The nice and cool Sasaki-san?" Suigetsu ask.