Chapter 20 - Forward!! To the War!!

Third Person's POV

Senna took her Katana out and swiftly cut Tobirama's arm off.

Tobirama got mad and he release his chakra that he has been supressing.

"I had enough of you!!" Tobirama said.

"I had enough of YOU!!! Thinking you're so great just because you're the Hokage!! I may have not been an Uchiha! And I honestly dont really care for anyone but Sasuke and Itachi-nii right now!! Its because of you that this war is happening right now!! Its because of humans... H-human....*cough* *cough*" Senna suddenly went into a coughing fit.

"Senna, calm down. Thats enough, you've gone through enough..." Sasuke said.

"Tobirama, thats enough. Shut your mouth" First said.

Senna cough and cough... Nonstop.

"Pathetic..." Tobirama said.

"Tobirama!!" First warn him again.

Senna manage to calm down.

"Its because of humans like you that... Many prople die today..." Senna shed her tears that she have been holding back.

"Today?" Third ask.

"The fourth Shinobi world war has begun. Between Madara and hid army and All five nation of the shinobi join force together" Orochimaru explain.

Senna got up slowly.

"Right now as we speak. All five kage fought against Madara. Naruto, Hachibi host, Bee-san, Kakashi, Gai-san. Sora... My brother... They fight against the masked man... All because you couldn't solve your problems in your past and you gave it to your childrens" Senna said.

She sigh.

"Sasuke, I'll be getting my medicine at the hospital..." Senna said and disappear.

"She have change alot have she?" Third ask.

"I heard, right after you died, The girl was blamed for not stopping Sasuke for leaving the village. In other words, she became unwanted in Konoha for a short amount of period. And so she travel around, keeping track of Itachi and Sasuke. Fufufu, Although, I admire her determination for following into my lair, knowing she can get seriously hurt" Orochimaru said.

'That girl... She's... Collapsing...' The First thought with a frown on his face.

Senna's POV

After changing into my old style of clothes, a fitting black pants and a black tank top with my gauntlet and armors. And also my overcoat... I miss this style.

I took my medicine and chakra recovery pills and waited at the front gate.

My clones are bringing back some people. I was right, my sense didn't fail me, if not, Shikaku-san and Inoichi-san, and all other shinobi in the headquarters would have been scarifice.

I saw them and place them in front of the hospital. Some nurse came out and saw them and took all of them away.

The medicine I would have to steal it too.

Funny, I have to steal from my own village... so that I dont get caught.

I supply my kunai and shuriken and all others that I may need.

And then I went to the building where Sasuke and the others was and saw them on the roof.

"Just in time, we're going" Sasuke said.

"Going where?" I ask.

"The war" He said.

I smile at him. Looks like he already decided.