Chapter 22 - The Ten Tails Jinchuriki

Third Person's POV

The first hokage did his mokuton bunshin jutsu and spread around to each corner of the barrier. He cleared a path on each corner so that the others can attack and seal Jubi off.

The first's real body then went to Madara to settle the score once and for all.

They approach the Jubi but it begin duplicating itself to a smaller being and attack the approaching shinobis.

Senna took out her Katanas and kill them, Sora, Sasuke and Naruto as well start attacking them.

Sakura took a deep breath.

'I'm not like before anymore...' She thought, the jewel shape on her head appeared.

She punch one of those things and it flew pass Sasuke and Naruto, killing many of those Jubi mini duplication in front of the boys.

They both look at Sakura.

She jump up in front of them and punch the ground, killing more of those things.

'N-No way.... I swear not to make Sakura-chan angry anymore. Or she'll beat me to dust..." Naruto thought a bit freak out.

"Hoho..." Sasuke smirk.

Sora gapped.

'Someone as nice and beautiful as Sakura-san... Is as strong as a giant monster...' Sora thought.

"Nice, Sakura. Lets show the boys what we got shall we?" Senna said.

Sakura smirked.

Sora gulped and took a step back.

"I-I-I think.... You guys better s-stay back... You might die..." Sora said.

Sasuke and Naruto look at him.

"Shannaro!!!!"

Sakura jump high and punch the ground again and it caused a huge earthquake. Chunks of big rocks flew high because of the impact.

"Fuuton: Kyoushu No Toukan!!"

A blast of strong wind sends the chunks of rocks towards the duplication of Jubi like a mass of meteor showering.

The boys jump back as fast as possible, didn't want to get hit.

"S-Sakura-chan and Senna-chan are strong... They might kill us..." Naruto state.

'I've seen them do that at the training ground back at Konoha on the top of the Hokage Mountain... And they destroy the whole place. This is worse' Sora said.

"Dont understimate the girls anymore... We're strong too" Senna said.

Two bigger version of those duplication came out of nowhere an attack the girls.

"Amaterasu!!"

"Rasengan!!"

Sasuke killed one of them with amaterasu while Naruto killed the other one with Kurama's chakra enforce rasengan.

"You still need me to watch out for you" Sasuke said.

"I just let my guard down for awhile..." Senna said.

"Well, no time for couple fight right now" Sakura said.

"You guys are back together?" Naruto ask.

"Dope, we didn't actually break up in the first place. I 'left' her" Sasuke said.

"Thats breaking up, teme..." Naruto said.

"Are you guys really fighting right now when we're in the middle of fighting this huge ass thing?" Senna said as she blast off one of those huge duplication away.