Chapter 17 - I'm Sorry And I Love You

Third Person's POV

As they begun fighting again, Kabuto keep on using a duplication of everyone.

From Sakon to Jirobou and Kidomaru and even Kimimaro.

Previous enemies of theirs....

Then Kabuto duplicate this one person...

Orochimaru.

"How is it, Sasuke?! Still remember this figure?!" Kabuto said.

"You'll never be able to be Orochimaru. Its not a problem to copy the way of someone you admire, but not until the way you look too, your appearance...Its weird" Itachi said.

"Every human will begin something by copying. Same like how Sasuke copied you when he atill admires you before" Kabuto said.

"Copying is only a process to improve yourself. Before you have your own idea and before you have your own unique way! Copying is not for hiding in another person's mask like you did!" Itachi said.

"So you're saying I failed? If so... Show it to me!!!" Kabuto ran and attack them both.

Itachi explain to Sasuke about Izanami and Izanagi. He manage to defeat Kabuto.

Senna came out of hiding and stood near them.

"I'll be seeing how to stop the jutsu now. With this, all of the dead will be back to where they're suppose to be. This war will stop soon" Itachi said.

"I-Itachi-nii..."

"That means you'll be..." Sasuke said.

"I'm Uchiha Itachi. I manage to protect Konoha from any destruction again. I have no regrets" Itachi said, looking at the two younger one.

Senna look away sadly while Sasuke became mad.

"I dont get you! Why are you still ptotecting Konoha that made you suffer for all of their selfish needs?! Even if you're able to forgive them, I'm not going to!! Even to my death bed I'm not going to forgive them!! What do you mean you have no regrets... You're the one who made me like this, you know that?!!" Sasuke said.

"To be honest... I dont have the power to change you anymore. What I can do for you now is to just cancle out this Edo Tensei. I've given my job to change your heart to Naruto. I'm confident in him" Itachi said.

Both their eyes widen.

Sasuke watch Itachi.

"It seems I cant change your mind. When I see you just now, I followed you to know if what Tobi and Danzo said were true or not. But there are many thing that I want to know. I always remember all those time where we always spend time together. The time where I still admire you. And that is why, I tried to understand your inspiration, your way.... I hate Konoha... More than I hate you before... I understand what you want me to do, I know you dont want to see me like this... but its because you're my brother, a person that's really important to me right now. Same with how you decide to protect Konoha even if you're being used, I will still destroy Konoha..." Sasuke said.

"I wont say anything else. And I'm glad that I'm important to you. But you should cherish someone else who's important to you...Thats alive.... Senna" Itachi said.

Senna look at Itachi, knowing he'll disappear and never to be seen again, her savior... She cant help it but shed tears....

Sasuke closed his eyes.

"Sayonara....Nii-san...."

The jutsu is now being canceled.

"It seems that I still have a small amount of time" Itachi then said.