Chapter 23 - Determination from the Memories of the Past

Third Person's POV

"Even if you're my Sensei... You didn't notice what I was planning. You're not really a good teacher" Obito said.

Each word that he said, made Senna grit her teeth harder.

"What a pity, you may have died as a hero. But you reveal all the embarassing things you've done in front of your son. Watch properly, All of the useless previous hokages, compare to my power and strength right now, you all are just weaklings" Obito said.

Senna step forward but before she can do anything, Naruto spoke.

"Dont mock the Hokage's position just because you fail to become one" Naruto said.

Ready, with his Rasengan on his hand.

"Naruto..." Senna look at him.

Tobirama teleported behind Naruto.

"Not only did you made fun of the pride of all of the Hokages here..." Naruto begin.

In split second, he disappear and appeared behind Obito.

"You even made fun of my dad you asshole!!" Naruto slam the rasengan behind Obito, hitting him directly.

"Did it work?" sasuke said.

"No... Even if he did. He'll up his defense at the back" Senna said.

Naruto and Tobirama came back to their side.

"Looks like its time for me to release Tsukuyomi to destroy all of you... There's no meaning to my life anymore in this corrupted world" Obito said.

A huge plant like thing appear in the battle of the battlefield, each on four sides. Then a barrier looking thing surround all of the shinobis.

"Naruto... Now what?" Senna ask.

"Firstly...." Naruto and the fourth hokage combine their kyuubi cakra and they manage to activate their Kyuubi coat.

And everyone that connected to Naruto once, the chakra coat activate on them too.

"Oh yeah, I haven't divided my chakra to you guys yet, come on and touch me, I'll transfer it to you!" Naruto said.

Sora and I nod. We touch on his shoulder and a coat of kyuubi chakra surround us.

Sasuke and Juugo did as well.

"We need to somehow transfer everyone out of this barrier" Tobirama said.

"I have an idea" Senna said.

She step forward.

"Senna, what are you planning now?" Sasuke ask, sensing something bad...

She did some handsigns and a huge black like orb surround everyone.

"Kurobara Jutsu...." Senna said.

"This jutsu?!" Sakura look at it shockly.

"The inside of my jutsu... Dont worry so much" Senna said.

Sora look at his necklace to see it blinking from light blue to dark blue. He look at her sister, worried.

"Minato-san... Can I have one of your seal?" Senna ask.

Minato gave her one of his specially made kunai.

Senna took it and stab to the wall of her jutsu.

"Yosh, Minato-san, Tobi-- Second, use your hiraishin to teleport everyone except for us outside" Senna said.

They did as told and the whole orb except for team 7, the Hokages and some others of importance.

"What?! We're transported outside!!" One of the ninja said.