Chapter 14 - Decisions

Third Person's POV

After knowing that Danzo place the agreement on Sasuke being officially a rogue.

Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato set off to see the Raikage to take back the statement.

It went horrible, as the Raikage denied their proposal, at the same time, The 5 kage meeting starts but was interupted by the Akatsuki.

After that, Sasuke chase Danzo while Sakura and some others meet with Naruto. She told him that she like him and all... And he can glforget the promise that happen when they were small.

Knowing Naruto... He didn't believe what she said at all.

After that she went off, chasing Sasuke after putting her friends into sleep.

Kakashi chase after Sakura. Naruto got too much pressure on him and passed out.

At Sasuke, After killing Danzo, He wanted to kill Karin, his own teammate he gather.

Sakura approach him.

Before Sasuke could finish Sakura off, Kakashi came and protected her with Senna blocking Sasuke's blade with hers.

Senna came half way and saw Kakashi, she then followed him after he explained whats going on.

"Kakashi...and Senna...." Sasuke said, looking at Senna.

"Sasuke... Stop this..." Senna said.

Sasuke jumped back.

"If you really do love Itachi as your own brother, then you should know why I'm doing this" Sasuke said.

Senna frowned.

"Sakura, I'm so sorry, its my fault for saying that everything's gonna be alright... But I know nothing will. Thats why, there's a big burden on you. Its suppose to be my burden as a sensei" Kakashi said.

"Kakashi-sensei...."

"Sakura, Kakashi...The burden's not only yours... Its us as a team" Senna said.

"Kakashi...Yes, I should kill you off too... I dont know how you get that Sharingan, but you have no right to use it" Sasuke said.

"You're not hurting them one bit" Senna said.

"If so, can you hurt me?" Sasuke ask.

"If I have to" Senna answered.

They dashed at each other, clashing blades.

Kakashi act as a back up for Senna while Sakura took Karin and hid, healing her.

While Senna and Kakashi fought Sasuke, Sakura decide to take action. She ran towards Sasuke with a poisoned kunai. Sasuke of course notice this and aim the blade at her.

"Sakura!!!"

"Shit! I cant make it!!"

Senna and Kakashi dashed towards them.

Before Sasuke can hurt her, Naruto came to the rescue.

Sasuke jump back away from all of them.

Naruto place Sakura down beside Kakashi and stood beside Senna.

"Naruto..."

"Sasuke..."

They both acknowledge each other.

"This is the first time in 3 years, that team 7 is together" Naruto said bitterly.

"Hn, still into this team stuff I see" Sasuke said.