2- Agreste Photoshoots

Adrien's POV

Three Months Later

Another day, another photoshoot. Same old, same old. Nothing new. Except this time I'm modeling with someone. Not just someone. Marinette Dupain-Cheng, my best friend and classmate. I was surprised when my father suggested her. Not even just that, he suggested I modeled her designs, too. It's a little weird, coming out of nowhere, but I couldn't be more than happy. It's the first time I'm actually excited to do a photoshoot.

"Is that girl here yet?" I hear Tanya, one of my makeup artists, shout. "She's fifteen minutes late! We're on a schedule!"

It wouldn't be a normal day if Marinette weren't late. "She'll be here! I promise. I asked her to pick something up for me," I lie, hoping she won't be hard on Marinette when she gets here.

Tanya sighs. "Just let me know when she gets here. Please." She walks back into the trailer.

There's a loud crash. "SORRY!" I spin around and find Marinette apologizing profusely as she begins picking up fallen cameras, lights, and her loose sketch papers. "I'm so, so sorry!"

I smile. Good old Marinette. "Marinette!" I shout, walking over to greet her. "Hey! Uh, watch out!"

"Adrien!" She takes a step forward and trips over a suitcase, but I catch her in time. Her portfolio falls and she drops a black garment bag. Her outfit for the shoot, I assume. "Hi! Sorry. I didn't mean to bush you. I-I mean push you. I was such in a rush this morning and I forgot to set my alarm and after I let my house I forgot my portfolio, so I had to run back and get it, and after I left again I realized I forgot my clothes! So then I had to run back and-"

"Mari!" I grab her by the shoulders. "Breathe. Take a deep breath with me. In. Out."

Marinette takes a deep breath in and lets it out. "Thanks, Adrien. You always know how to calm me down."

"No problem." I do the same thing with Ladybug when she's bugging out about something. Man, I miss her. I smile at the thought of her.

"So, where do I put my stuff?" Marinette asks, pulling me out of my trance.

I blink twice. "Right! This way. You have your own dressing room." I lead her to a tent. "Well, dressing tent." Marinette giggles and I can't help but smile. "Tanya's a little over the edge today, so I'd hurry up, get dressed, and meet me at the trailer if I were you. Tanya's not nice when she's mad."

"Okay." Marinette walks into the tent, setting her stuff down on a table. "I'll meet you in the trailer, Adrien."

I wave to Marinette and close the tent behind her. The trailer door slams opens and Tanya stomps over. Before she can shout, I speak. "Marinette is here! She's getting dressed in the tent now-"

"AHHHHHHHH!"

That came from Marinette's tent. I'm the first to rush over and I cover my eyes as I run in. "Marinette! Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I'm dressed, Adrien. It's okay." Marinette sniffles and I move my hand to look at her. There's tears pouring down her face. She's shaking, horribly.

I step forward and grab her hand. "Marinette! What happened? I was only gone for a second."

"T-There... there was... was a..." She covers her face as she starts crying again. "I-I saw a guy with a camera and he took a picture of me while I was changing."

My blood boils in rage and I feel my hands forming into fists. "What?"

Tanya speaks into a walkie talkie. "Hey, we got a problem. Peeping Tom spotted in tent number three. Follow procedure." She looks at Marinette. "Sweetie, did you get a good look at the guy? Do you remember what he was wearing? What he looked like?"