Chapter One-The beginning of me

Have you ever heard that story about that idiot girl who fell in love with a Vampire?

You have?!

Really? 

Seriously?

Well, that's great because I am the outcome of that story.

So around seven years ago a magical thing happened. Absolutely magical. So magical that magic died from shock and then came back to life.

Seven years ago I, Amelia Rosa Emery Cullen, was born.

I was born to Edward&Bella Cullen. Two people with sticks so far up their asses that you can actually see them in their mouths when they talk. Bella, being the fragile little human she was, decided to give birth to twin hybrids. And they say she's a good listener?

So back to the story.

Bella and Edward got married, went to Isle Esme (my Grandparents private Island) and sparks flew and bang, there I was in her womb.

Of course I wasn't the only one in her womb. I shared it with my twin sister, Renesmee. People often wonder why we don't share a room. Listen, if you had to share a very small area with someone you didn't like for a while, would you freely spend the rest of your life with them? No, I thought so.

So then Volturi, those guys with the cool hoods, came and gave out that we, Ness and I, were allowed to live. Of course we had all of our lovely friends to help us politely tell them to fuck off. Queue the deserting your second child (me) because you love your first child (Renesmee) more, the whole 'I'm such a good Mother' story and it ends up here.

Seven years later, where I'm a rebel young adult because I never really did fit in with my family. Of course, I got my sense of humor from Emmett and Jasper, who are the two funniest guys I know. I got my sense of style from my Aunt Alice. I got my sense of being a badass from Aunt Rosalie and then I got my sense of loving and look of innocent from my Grandparents.

What an explosive cocktail that is.

Things probably would have been easier if Renesmee and I actually looked and acted the same. The thing is, I'm the complete opposite of my 'too good for her own boots' sister. We don't even look like twins.

She has long bronze, curly hair and I have long straight, brown hair which goes down to my mid back. The only thing we have in common is our brown eyes. Both inherited form our- or should I say her- asshole of a Mother. I'm actually very tall, like supermodel tall. Renesmee's average height. That's another difference between us. 

We don't even live in the same house.  I live with Nanna Esme and Grandpa Carlisle. They care for me. They've treated me like their own child since the day I was born. They understand me too, which is great because not many people do. 

My best friend Chelsea does but that's only because she understands the parts of me she helped create. The parts that actually don't care about you or your life. 

I don't smoke, I don't drink, I'm still a virgin and proud! Only joking, I'm not a virgin. I did drugs once... countless times. I can't really remember. I've been arrested a couple of times but Granda Charlie bailed me out. He's a good man. He never told Mom, thank god. She would have flipped.

I don't know why I call her Mom. She's not a good Mother to me. She just cares about Renesmee. I don't care though.  I never did. I was the most stubborn four year that ever existed. Didn't wanna go to bed, didn't have to go to bed. Do you know why? Because I was trouble. I would try to get out of my room. If I didn't succeed in breaking free, then I would kick and scream until someone let me out.

And that, my dear little stalker, is why my family loves me.

 __

Bad news my little friend, the next chapter is restricted because Wattpad hates me! Yay!

So if you want to read it, you'll have to be a fan.

Thank you very much!