Chapter Nine-Don't ever

He walked over and took my hand in his.
"Don't do that." I snarled. I pulled my hand away from his.
He chuckled."You're so like your Mother."
Seriously, I was going to explode.

"What Mother? Oh yeah, the woman who gave birth to me but never truly loved me? She's the perfect example of a true Mother! Why doesn't she have a fucking trophy for Mother of the fucking year if she's so good then?! She's a shit Mother! She ignored me since the day I was born because I wasn't Renesmee, I was Amelia. I was the girl who got named by my Aunts and Nanna because my parents didn't care about me. They got one child and then they didn't care. Go away and leave me alone you waste of space, you fucked up my life. You're the reason I do everything that I do. It's all because of you! " I shouted at him.

He blinked out of habit and turned his back to me.
"You know what Amelia, we honestly try to love you but you won't let us."
"What a pile of bullshit." I laughed. He paused and an angry look came onto his face.

"Don't ever call me your Father again." He snapped. His face was tense with anger and if he was in a cartoon, his ears would have smoke coming out of them.
"Fine! Don't ever make a comment about me or anyone else!" I screamed back at him.

He marched out of the brightly lit hospital room and slammed the door after him.

"Edward was wrong." Grandpa muttered.
"No, he was right. Now he only has one child which was what he has always wanted." I sniffed. I leaned my head against the big wooden desk that was in the middle of the room. Did he really mean it when he said to not call him Dad anymore? I didn't care anyway, I just wanted to know who was my family and who wasn't.

"Amelia, you need to sleep." Grandpa wheeled me back to my room and lifted me up onto my bed. I hated not walking but then again, not having to do anything for a couple of weeks sounded pretty good too. Lets just face it, I'm lazy.

"I take it then, that Edward spoke to her." Nanna smiled. She was sitting on the purple armchair beside my bed reading the latest celebrity news. It was nice to see her in a good mood. She obviously didn't know what happened though. Da- Edward must have went straight home before he told Nanna. Dickhead. He probably would have told her a bunch of lies anyway.

"Yeah, he told me he didn't want me as his daughter anymore." I looked up at her and she frowned.
"Really Annie?" She asked. She stood
"It's true, Esme dear. He did say that." Said Grandpa.

"I don't mind, I'm pretty happy. I am now an independent person." I looked down at my broken body as it lay in the hospital bed. "Well, maybe independent isn't the right word."

Nanna and Grandpa both laughed and Grandpa began to take my bloods for the day. It was hard enough to get blood out of me when it was needed. I could see Nanna watching as Grandpa put the needle slowly into my arm. I knew she had gone without human blood for years but her eyes were black. Grandpa didn't see Nanna's face changing into the killer that we all truly are. I was her prey. I knew she wouldn't hurt me but I hoped Grandpa could get her to leave before she attacked.

"Grandpa?" He looked up and saw my frightened face and looked over and Nanna to see her trying to control herself.

"Annie, you should get some rest. Esme, let's hunt. You haven't left Annie's side in days. Your eyes are black." He told her. She nodded her head and ran out the white door faster then a human. She needed to get away from the blood but being in a hospital wasn't the best place for a thirsty vampire.

"I'll be back in a while. Sleep." Grandpa commanded. I lay down quickly and rested my head on the uncomfortable pillow.

When the hell was I getting out of here?!

***************************************************************************************************  

If you're wondering why they called her Amelia Rosa Emery (She doesn't use Emery though, it's way too long) it's because:

Amelia was Alice's favorite name and held the same first letter,

Rosa was Rosalie's and held the same first letter,

Emery was Esme's and held the same first letter.

So her full name is: Amelia Rosa Emery Cullen.

So remember to...

Comment and tell me what you think, Vote if you like it, Fan if you love it :D