Chapter Twenty Eight-Party!

"Can we take your car Lily?" Ashling asked. Since Ashling was my Aunt she decided she would have a different nickname for me. I didn't mind at all, once I got to give her a nickname.

"Sure Lee. Your dress is beautiful, by the way." I told her. It was light pink and it had a black design on the side of it.
"Thanks. You look beautiful too." She smiled.

Ness stuck her head around the door to say goodbye to us before we left.
"I hope you have fun." She exclaimed.
"I hope you have fun here with Mom!" Lee laughed.
"I will, I think we're watching the Notebook anyway." She smiled.
"The Notebook? How lame. Here." I lifted a DVD off Lee's bed and handed it to her. "Watch this instead."

"Amelia! This is Magic Mike! How am I going to watch that with Grandma?!" She shouted. "There's tons of naked men in it!"

"Jake has a way better six pack then any of those men in it, so you've seen better." I told her.
"Plus, my Mom's already seen it and loved it, so chill Ness. It'll be fine." Lee smiled. She applied one more coat of lip gloss and put her earrings in.

"How about a picture for Facebook?" She suggested.
"Sure. Make sure to tag me in it." I smiled.
Snap! 

'Getting ready with my niece Amelia 'The Bomb' Cullen. Going to Evie McLoughlan's party tonight! Can't wait! -at Ashling Dwyer's bedroom.'

"Posted! I should take one with Nessie in it too." Lee exclaimed.
"NESSIE!" We both shouted.
"What?! What?! What happened?!" She ran into the room.
"Come in for a photo." I told her.
"That's what you shouted at me for? A picture?" She said confused.
"Yeah, now get in!" Lee giggled.

Snap!

'My two beautiful niece's Renesmee Cullen and Amelia 'The Bomb' Cullen! - at Ashling Dwyer's house'

"Annie, why is your name Amelia 'The Bomb' Cullen?" Ness questioned.
"Go and ask any of the guys I've been with and they'll tell you." I told her.

"...Okay then! Let's go Lily! We have a party to rock!" Ashling yelled. Grandma walked in and handed Ashling some money.

"You're getting a taxi out." She informed us.
"No, we're taking Lily's car." Lee told her.
"You'll both be drinking. The cabs outside, have a good night." She hugged both of us and we walked out to the taxi.

"Where to girls?" The taxi driver asked.
"Do you McLoughlan Avenue?" Lee asked.
"Is that where all the McLoughlan's live?" He turned around to look at Lee.
"Yeah, it's the 11th house on that avenue." She smiled.
"Okay then." He turned around and started driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here you are girls." The taxi man said. "Here's my number, so call me if you want a ride back home."
"Thanks, we will don't worry." I smiled.
We pulled up at a huge house which music could be heard from.
"Let's go Lily!" Ashling shouted.

We made our way through the front door and into the massive sea of bodies.
"Ashling!" Someone shouted. I turned around to see a girl with short violet hair running towards Ashling.
"Hey Evie! This is my niece Amelia but I call her Lily." Ashling pointed to me and Evie pulled me into a huge hug.

"It's so nice to meet you! I seen a picture of you on Facebook earlier with your sister. You don't look alike." She told me.
"Yeah, I know. We're twins and all."
"OMG! Really?!" Evie squealed. She was obviously drunk. No one got that excited about me being a Twin.
"Yeah." I shouted over the music but she had already lost attention.

Evie turned around and Ashling grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.

"Where are we going? The parties inside." I stated.
"Your type of party is inside but mine is outside." She giggled. She led me over to a group of people sitting on benches that had been made into a circle.

"Hey everyone!" Ashling shouted.
Ashling received a chorus of hey's, hi's and wazzup's.

"Who's the fittie beside you Ash?" A boy with blond hair asked.
"This is my niece Amelia but I call her Lily. She's seventeen."

"It's nice to meet you Lily." The boy with the blond hair said. "I'm Nick."
He stood up and walked over to me.

"You know Lily, my beds gonna be pretty cold tonight, why don't you come and join me in it?" He winked.
There was a round of wolf-whistles and oh la la's.

"I've got a boyfriend." I smirked. I walked over and sat beside Ashling on the bench and she began to introduce me to her friends.

"Those two boys are Mark and Paul. They're twins." She pointed at two boys with black hair.

"That's Fitch. She's my best friend." She smiled and pointed at a girl with Orange-blond hair.

"Then there is Anne, Carrie, George, Mike, Sunny, Vikky and Mr.Smooth over there." She rolled her eyes. "Nick if I hear of you getting into bed with my niece you are in serious trouble!" Ashling shouted. Fitch dragged her chair beside Ashling and I.

"Your hair is so pretty Lily. You don't mind if I call you Lily do you?" She asked.
"No not at all." I smiled." Your hair is really pretty too. Is that your natural colour?"

"Yes, unfortunately. I hate it." She frowned.
"You shouldn't, it's really nice. Nobody really has that colour hair anymore." I smiled.

"Thanks. So you're a twin?"