Chapter Thirty-Not a good feeling

"Rise and shine girls!" Grandma called. She opened the dark red curtains and a beam of sunlight came through a small crack. It shone directly onto my face. This is why the best place to have hangover is Forks. No sunlight, no annoyance.

"It burns." I whimpered.

"Tell me about it." Ashling whispered from the floor.

"How did you get down there honey?" Grandma asked.

"I don't know but I'm not getting back up, it hurts." She shouted.

"Get up Ashling." She ordered. I snickered and lay back down.

"You get up too Amelia. You too should go to the beach or maybe you could sit outside?" She suggested.

"Or maybe we could stay inside and eat junk food. Thinking of junk food, can you get my the phone, I need to call Fitch." Ashling told Grandma.

"What does Fitch have in common with junk food?" I laughed even though it hurt my head.

"I don't know." She wondered. I laughed but quietly lay back down because my head was in pain.

"Fine, do you two want breakfast though? Noel and Renesmee are having some now." She asked.

"Ugh... Too... Far." I stated. 

"Effort..." Ashling whispered painfully from the corner of the room.

"Mom!" The boy I assumed to be Noel shouted. "The bacon's burning!"

"Get up now girls." Grandma warned as she walked out of the room.

"Get up now girls." Ashling mimicked her as she left.

"No more parties for you Ashling Elizabeth Dwyer!" Grandma shouted from the hallway.

"I hate my full name." She sighed. "What's your full name? I don't think I actually asked you."

"Amelia Rosa Emery Cullen," I told her,"Your name is really pretty."

"You got the pretty face and the pretty name." She frowned.

"Says the girl with the face of a supermodel!" I replied.

"I've always wanted to model actually." She stood up and began to walk across the room as if she was on the catwalk.

"And now it is Ashling Dwyer!" She said in a husky voice. "She's modelling for DKNY! How fabulous!"

"Oh Ash, you crack me up." I smiled at her.

"Now come on, I want breakfast." She told me and pulled me out of the room.

*******

Hey guys!

Chapter 30? How have I gotten this far?!

See that picture on the side? That is the preview of Book 2 which I will be starting sometime this month. *YAY*

Also, I have a preview of the first chapter up and the new cover! Just go on to my works and you'll see it!

~Scarlett