~Epilogue~

Epilogue:

"Breathe Ness!" I shouted looking down at her pale face. It was covered in sweat as she panted and screamed.

"On the count of three push, okay. 1... 2... 3!"

"It hurts!" She whimpered.

"Shut up Ness. Just push." I told her.

"You shut up Annie! I don't remember... you... ouch... having to push... oh mother of god... a baby out of you!" She screamed at me.

"Push Nessie." Jacob told her and then turned around to me. "Stop annoying her."

"I was helping her Jacob! You stop annoying her!" I shouted back.

"Stop fighting." Grandpa told us.

Ness gave one last push and a cry filled the room. Only this cry wasn't from Ness, it was from the baby.

"Congratulations Renesmee and Jacob, it's a boy!" Grandpa smiled.

"Told you Annie." Jacob smirked. Grandpa lifted the baby into her arms and Ness began to cry.

"He's... so... beautiful." She said between sobs. He had round, dark brown eyes. His skin was slightly tanned and his hair was light brown. He was a small baby but still, he was cute.

"I knew it was going to be a boy all along. Congrats guys." I patted Ness's shoulder and left the room.

"Well? Is she all right?" Edward jumped out of his seat.

"It's a boy." I laughed. Nanna pulled me in for a hug and I smiled.

"You were so sure it was going to be a girl!" She told me.

"I know, but I don't care! I've a little Nephew now." I beamed.

"So... what are you going to call him?" Alice asked. We all sat in the living room. The pack had come over as soon as they'd heard Ness was in labor. Claire wanted to go in but decided not to when she heard Ness screaming in pain.

"We had a lot of names to choose from but we picked Jackson." Jake smiled.

"Jackson Edward Black." Ness gave Jake a kiss on the cheek.

"Black? You guys aren't even... You proposed didn't you Jacob?" Leah asked him.

"Yup!" He lifted Nessie's hand and a beautiful gold ring was on her ring finger. It was a simple gold ring with a small ruby planted in it.

"Oh my god! I've got another wedding to plan!" Alice jumped up and wrapped her arms around Ness.

"What do you mean 'another wedding to plan?'" I asked her.

"You'll see." She smirked at me.

And this is were this chapter of my life ends. I know, things have been hectic but they've never been better. 

What's been happening with Blade you ask? Well, Mr.Blade Johnson and I are deeply in love. We've both stopped smoking which isn't working too well but we'll make it through this. Together.

I'm going to boarding school for a couple of months since I got kicked out of Forks High. It won't be that bad. I've already started to pack. 

Chelsea's parents sent her to an All Girls Christian boarding school in Texas were no drugs, drink or boys are allowed. Let's just say that she's not doing very well. Last thing I heard was that she dressed up as a Nun to try and get a bottle of wine into her room. 

I have a wedding to look forward to. Jake and Ness haven't set the date yet but they promised that it would be after I came home from school. Jackson's growing up so fast and he looks like Jacob. I think Ness wants a girl too. Maybe after the wedding though...

~The End~