Chapter Twenty Nine-Truth Or Dare

"How about a game of Truth Or Dare?" Mark asked. Everyone shouted in agreement and the game started.

"Since Lily is our guest, she gets to go first!" Ashling announced.

"Okay, go Lily!" Fitch cheered.

"Truth Or Dare... Nick." I smirked. Everyone whistled as Nick leaned back in his chair.

"Dare. I'm not a girl." He grinned.

"Oh, are you now? I dare you to swap outfits with a girl in this circle and go inside and dance on a table!" I told him.

He looked at me in disbelief and then it turned into anger.

"What's wrong Nick? Are you a girl or something?" Anne said. 

"No. Swap clothes with me Vikky." He told her.

They both set off into the bushes and five minutes later, Nick stepped out in a bright pink dress that barely covered his ass. Vikky stood laughing beside him in his huge t-shirt.

"Let's go everyone!" I shouted. The boys all pushed Nick into the house and we watched as he climbed up on the table and began to dance.

"Work it girl!"

"You go tiger!"

"Shake yo ass!"

Fitch fell onto the floor and began laughing as some people began to throw money at him. Soon enough the song ended and we were all outside in our circle again.

"It's your turn Nick." I told him.

"Fitch, truth or dare?" He looked at her.

"Um... Truth."

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" He asked her.

"Jeez Nick you're such a pervert!"

"Just answer the question!"

"Yes, like once. It was a dare! I actually think you dared me to do it." She told him.

"Poppy Stone?"

"Yeah, her. She was so... ew." She shuddered.

"Your go Fitch!" Ashling cheered.

The game went on until the early hours in the morning. I kissed several people, including Nick who was actually a really good kisser. Ashling had wandered off to get a drink and hadn't come back. I wasn't that worried about her though. She was probably with some guy that I didn't know or cared about.

A couple or hours later...

"Shuudddup Ling." I slurred.

"Ohmagod Lil-Lily. Ma Mom's asleep."

We closed the front door and made our way into the house. It was pitch black and we were drunk. While searching for the light switch I fell over my feet because of my six inch high heels. 

"Ash-lee! Help me up!" I whispered.

"Ha... You.. Dope." Ashling laughed.

"Girls, I hope you didn't drink too much." My head slumped up against the wall and I saw Grandma step out of the kitchen.

"Us... Drink? Noooooooo." Ashling hid the bottle of vodka behind her back.

"I'm a pioneer. I don't... drink." I slurred.

"Yeah, what she said." Ashling added in.

"Can someone help me up? I think I twisted my ankle." I whimpered. 

"Oh god girls. Now you see why the drinking age is twenty-one!" Grandma told us.

"He Ashling. I'm nearly twenty-one!" I exclaimed.

"Well that's good for you Annie. Now try and get up." Grandma instructed. Grandma pulled me up and I kicked off my shoes. 

"Ouch." I whimpered as I walked on my ankle.

"I'd say it's only twisted. We'll bring you to the doctor in the morning if it's still sore." She reassured me.

"Yup." I yawned.

~*~*~*~*~

Sorry for the crap chapter guys but I've had exams all this week and I'm really tired.

Just wondering if anyone wants a sequel? Comment below!

~Scarlett