Chapter Six-Some dudes car?

"So tell me about yourself Amelia?" He asked as he buttoned up his shirt after some... fun activities. I may sound like a slut but... okay, so I am a slut.

"Well, everyone calls me Annie, except for my parents who I hate! I have a twin sister, her name is Renesmee, I hate her too. I smoke, I drink, I think I've used drugs before, I like sleeping." I said quickly.

"Tell me about yourself."

"I'm 18, I live with my Aunt Dianne because I parents are the soldiers in the Army. I've three younger sisters, Mya, Cara and Lucy. I drink, I've done weed a couple of times, I smoke too. I love sleeping, It's one of my hobbies." He said. I laughed.

"That's cool. I'd like to meet this family of yours."

"You never told me about your family other then your annoying sibling and parents." He said. I started putting my heels back on and continued

"My grandparents are Nanna Esme and Grandpa Carlisle. I have two Aunts, Rosalie and Alice and two Uncles, Emmett and Jasper. My parents are called Isabella, but everyone calls her Bella, and Edward. I told you about my twin sister. Renesmee."                              

"I'd like to meet them." He smiled.
"Trust me, you don't. C'mon let's go back to the club, It's Midnight already!"

"Time does fly when you're having fun." He winked and handed me his phone."Put your number in."
I dialled in my number and gave it back to him.
"Thanks." He smiled.
He held my hand and we walked back over to the club. It was just after raining and there was puddles everywhere. I glanced up the road and seen a car coming towards us.

"Oh fuck." Guess who's coming now. 

"Amelia Rosa Cullen! Get into this car now!" My Mother screamed.
"Blade!" I shouted."Drive now!"
We ran to his car and jumped in.He drove off in such a rush we soaked Mom. I could see her shaking with anger.
"10/10 driving there." I exclaimed."You soaked her!"
"Will she not kill you tomorrow?"
"Oh she will, but that was worth it." I looked back to see her taking out her wet phone and calling Dad.

Blade went faster until the car was at 200 miles an hour.
The road was quiet tonight because it was just after midnight. It was dark and I noticed there was ice on the road.

"Be careful Blade." I whispered. I had always been terrified of driving.
We came to a corner and Blade tried to slow down but the car went round it too quickly. The car spun around and the windows smashed.
"BLAAAADE!" I screamed. I was terrified. The glass stuck into my leg and I was pushed back into the seat because of the seat-belt. Such good safety.
The car went through the ditch and hit off the ground. My head hit off the dashboard and I felt my leg getting squashed by the front of car.

The car stopped rolling and it came to a halt. I looked over to see Blade unconscious in the drivers seat.
"Blade baby, please wake up!" I cried. I grabbed my phone from my pocket pressed the emergency button. The call connected and I heard a voice.

"Annie?"