Chapter Ten-Sisters

"Hey, Annie. Wake up."

My vision was blurry and I couldn't see who was shaking me to wake up. It was probably one of the nurses, no-one important.

"Who is it?" I asked impatiently. As I've said before, I don't like to be woken up from my sleep.
"It's Ness." 

My eyes shot open. I sat up quickly and moved away from her.
"Get away from me." I snarled. She looked afraid and worried.
"Listen to me Annie!" She pleaded.
"No, I won't Renesmee! Why did you come here? To tease me again about not being Daddy's little princess?!" I shouted.

"No, listen." She said. She walked over to my bed and sat down. "I overheard Momma and Daddy talking."
"And how is this going to change my life?" My voice was dripping with sarcasm.

God, Renesmee can be such a freak at times. 

She leaned over and whispered what she had heard into my ear. I was ready to give her a slap across the face but then I heard what she said. "What?!" I screeched.
"It's true! I thought I was asleep but Jake heard them too!" She exclaimed and then fell into the armchair beside my bed.

"That's just so unfair!" I crossed my arms over my chest like a stubborn little child. "Wait until Grandpa and Nanna hear about this!" They would not be happy if this was true. They wouldn't speak to my parents ever again. 

"They're going to hear about it today." She informed me.
"They won't let it happen, Ness. Nanna and Grandpa told me that I was their responsibility and that they're the people to make the decisions in my life." I said in a rush. "Did they say anything about you?"

"Heavens no! I would hate being away from Jake." She leaned back into her chair and sighed.

Oh yeah, so you get the excuse.

"Well, I won't like it being away from Blade." I stated.
"Who's Blade?" She asked. Did nobody know that Blade is the guy who I banged in his car then nearly died in that same car about half an hour later?!

Note to self; Call Chezzy.

"The guy I was in the accident with."  She curled a piece of her hair around her finger and smiled.
"I'm going to guess something happened before the accident." Her cheeks flushed with colour.
"Ness, are you still a virgin? Honestly?" I asked her.
"I'm still a virgin. Mostly because if Daddy found out I wasn't, he would be mad." She signed.
"Well, it's not like he can go and buy you a new virginity! Oh my god, Imagine if you could! That would be so funny..." I was rambling, as usual. Ness laughed and she stood up.

"I have to go. Mom and Dad don't want me here. They say that you're not a child of their's anymore." She shook her head and picked up her bag.
"And since they never want to see me again, they decide to do that to me!" I grimaced. Ness leaned down and kissed my cheek.
"Bye Annie." She smiled.
"Bye Nessie." I gave her a quick hug. "Don't think about it, I don't want them to know that you told me, kay?"

She nodded her head walked out the door into the brightly lit corridor. She closed the door behind her and waved through the little window. I actually had to hand it to my sister. She finally had the guts to some and tell me something. Now I have time to sort out what to do.

Oh the joys of having assholes of parents.

***********************************************************************************************************

Hello!

So since you read this far I hope you're liking it! Sorry for all the language, this is Amelia we're talking about.

So, I wanted to ask you a question.  The Question is....

What do you think is going to happen next?

What do you have to lose? 

~Scarlett

COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT!