Chapter Fifteen-Don't piss off a vampire

"Would you turn that down?" Rose said in an annoyed tone. She rubbed her temples in annoyance. She looked like Alice when she had a headache.

"Nope!" I smiled. Driving home with Rosalie when I was in one of my moods wasn't a good idea. Usually Rosalie would love to mess around with me when I was hyper but she was in a bad mood today.

It was half three and we were about fifteen minutes from the house. I was leaving with Emmett and Grandpa at 4:00 and we were heading to Port Angeles. They had a brilliant technology store down and a couple of book stores in the mall. Emmett was helping me buy a new phone, camera, speakers and this tablet that could connect into a keyboard.

"I said turn it DOWN!" She screamed.

"Please Rosie posie! It's a really good song." I gave her my legendary puppy dog eyes, that always worked, and she just turned around and sulked. She couldn't win this fight. Nobody would side with her because Alice and Nanna were singing too!

"Oh, song change! Shuffle it Annie!" Alice beamed. I pressed shuffle and the song changed.

'Oh,

Well imagine,

As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,

And I can't help but to hear,

No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words'

"I love this song!" I shouted. Rosalie turned around to glare at me. I stuck my tongue out back at her.

"What a beautiful wedding! What a beautiful wedding!" says a bridesmaid to a waiter.

"And yes, but what a shame, what a shame the poor groom's bride is a... WHORE!

I'd chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"

No, it's much better to face these kinds of things With a sense of poise and rationality.

I'd chime in,

"Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!" No, it's much better to face these kinds of things With a sense of...

Well in fact,

Well I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved

Well this calls for a toast

So pour the champagne

Oh! Well in fact,

Well I'll look at it this way,

I mean technically our marriage is saved

Well this calls for a toast,

So pour the champagne, pour the champagne   

I'd chime in with a

"Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"

No, it's much better to face these kinds of things With a sense of poise and rationality.

I'd chime in, "Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"

No, it's much better to face these kinds of things

With a sense of poise and rationality.

Again...

I'd chime in,