Chapter Eleven-YOLO I guess?

"Don't even let me hear what you're going to say!" Nanna screamed.
It was a good thing we were at home because people at the hospital would have thought we were freaks. I could hear Nanna running up the stairs towards my bedroom with Bella following her.

"Esme! Please!" Bella pleaded.

I heard Nanna stop on the staircase on the 2nd floor.

"Don't you take my Granddaughter away from me!" She shouted. "You don't know how it feels to have a child taken away from you Bella! I watched my son die when he was four days old, he was my life, my love and part of my heart is with him. You don't even love Amelia. You don't care about her, you gave her to Carlisle and I to care for. Remember when you were pregnant and you said that you loved your little 'EJ'. You always wanted a boy but when you got two girls, everything changed. You're a terrible Mother." She started walking up the stairs again until she reached my room.

"You'll have Ness!" Bella sobbed.
"Don't replace Annie with Ness. I love Ness dearly but Amelia is like my daughter."

My door open and slammed shut in half a second.

"Hey honey." Nanna said. I was on bed-rest for a couple of days since I couldn't walk. Grandpa told me everything would heel quicker if I was relaxed. I didn't mind. I had my phone, my tv, my laptop and my retarded ghosts of uncles to mess around with when I got bored. I also had Nanna to spend the day with.

"Hey." I looked up from my sketchbook and smiled. I looked back down and started drawing again. "What are you drawing?" She walked over to the side of my bed and sat down. She looked at the picture in amazement.

"Do you like it?" I asked quietly. She looked up from the drawing and I could see her trying to stop herself from dry-sobbing.

"It's beautiful Annie. You're a very talented girl." She put a strand of loose hair behind my ear and looked down at the picture of us last summer. We all went to Isle Esme for three weeks. In that time, Nanna taught me how to draw like her.

She's an amazing artist. She has a studio in the house that I love hanging out in. The walls are covered in paintings and drawings she made. There's a corner that she has set up like a photographer's studio. I love posing for her. This is how we spend our time together. Painting, singing, cooking, shopping are the interests we share.

I looked up into her loving eyes and smiled. "Thank you."

"Do you mind if I put that up in the studio? It's beautiful." She breathed.

"Sure, I'm not done yet though. I'm going to colour it in first." I looked back down. "You won't make me go will you?"

"No way. I am your Grandmother, they can't disagree with me. I am the Mother of this household and I know Carlisle won't let you go." She told me. I nodded my head and continued on with my drawing.
"Have you told Grandpa yet?" I asked.
She shook her head. "He's at work. I can't reach him on his phone either."

She sat up and walked to the door.
"Don't leave. I'll be kidnapped and the next thing you'll know it that I'm gone." She raised her eyebrow at me. "Seriously, they would do that."

She got my black sofa and dragged it over to my bed and sat down beside me. She put her feet up on the edge of my bed and I got my colouring pencils out.

"Do you have a spare drawing pad?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's over on the shelf beside the window. There are some pencils and other stuff too."

"Thanks." She walked quickly over to the shelf and picked a drawing pad off it.

"What are you going to draw anyway?" I asked out of the blue.

"That my dearest." She sat back down. "Is a surprise."

********************

"I think we should talk about this Edward." Grandpa pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.
"We already have her name down. She's going and that's it." Edward stated.
"I've put my foot down and said no Carlisle, but Edward won't get it into his thick head of his, that Annie is going nowhere." Rosalie snarled. She looked over at Edward and he looked away from her. She was shooting

I had to admire Aunt Rose. She was always so kind to me and I could always tell she liked me more then Renesmee. Everyone loved me more then Renesmee! Nanna and Aunt Rose were like my two Mothers. Aunt Alice was more like my fun, over-active sister who ditched school with me so we could go shopping or so she could bring me to Paris for Fashion Week. I loved Alice.

"I said the same as Rose, Carlisle." Alice agreed.
"I agree with Alice and Rosalie." Jasper murmured.
"Yeah, I don't want Annie to go." Emmett agreed.

"Well, she's going and that's that." Bella said.
"Bella and Edward, I love you both but I won't talk to you if you send her away. I'll kick you out." Nanna sighed.  Everyone gasped. 

Nanna was being... Mean? YOLO I guess.

"But Esme!" Bella cried.
"Look Bella, I'm more her Mother then you ever were. I'm sorry I had to say that."
"Esme, don't be cruel." Edward snapped.
"It's true Edward. I'm surprised Annie didn't call Carlisle 'Daddy' when she was younger." Rosalie snarled.

"That's it! I'm leaving!" Bella screamed. "Have your bags packed by next Saturday Amelia. You're going to boarding school." She grabbed Renesmee and Edward's hands and pulled them out of the room. I heard the front door closing and  I breathed a sigh of relief.

"At least that's over."

"But Annie, you're still going to boarding school." Emmett looked shocked.

"Yeah, but I'll be kicked out soon enough." I smiled. "Don't worry, that bitch won't win."

"What are you going to do? Make another bomb?" Jasper asked amused.

"Why not?"

************************************************************************************************************

Hello everyone!

 I decided to ask a question every chapter so I know who to dedicate the next chapter to, if you catch my drift. I'm starting the questions from the last chapter so this chapters dedicated to @LoveDoesHurt

So this chapters question is...

What do you think will happen to Renesmee&Jacob in the future? (The Future is by the end of this book.)

Answer the question and if you get it right the next chapter could be dedicated to you! Can I also ask you all to tell your followers (I preferred fans but y'know...) to have a quick read and maybe comment and vote? I would love to forever if you did!

~Scarlett