Chapter Thirteen-How I love to shop!

"This would look beautiful on you Annie!" Alice squealed.

Can you believe it? I actually liked it. It was a one shoulder leopard dress and I adored it.

"I love it Alice!" I smiled. I had already filled up the trunk Alice's car with clothes and I still had to get make up and school supplies.

"You need shoes to match."   Nanna called from where she was standing.

We were in this beautiful boutique called 'Stacy's Own' which was just off the main street in Seattle. Usually we went to the mall but Seattle had brilliant boutiques. I loved coming down here. They had such different clothes and everyone in Forks usually wore the same.

"How about these?" Rose asked. She held up a pair of the most beautiful shoes. They matched my dress exactly. They were easily a good six inches but I was used to wearing shoes that high. I was able to run pretty fast in them actually.

"Wow." I said stroking them. I sat down on the pink and white sofa and tried them on.

"I'm getting these." I squealed. I brought them to the lady behind the counter and she put them in a bag for me so I could continue on with my shopping without the chance of somebody taking MY shoes.

"$23 please." She breathed. She looked in amazement as three beautiful ladies stood in her store. I'm talking about Rose, Alice and Nanna just to let you know. I'm pretty and I know it but they're beautiful. If I was a normal person I'd probably stop and just stare. It's worse when ALL of us go out. It's not everyday you see a bunch of beautiful people together.

"Oh I'm paying later, I'm still looking. I'm just afraid someone will take them." I laughed.

"Oh that's fine! I'm the same, I always do that." She smiled.

"Thank you!" I walked back over to Nanna, Rose and Alice to find Rosalie looking at a black dress with diamonds covering it. It had a slit that went up to mid-thigh and it would suit Rosalie. It would look lovely on her. Everything looked lovely on her.

"Do you think I should get it?" She asked me as I stared at the dress. She took it off the rail and walked over to the mirror.

"It's beautiful Rosie." I told her. She smiled at gave it to Alice who was going to pay for everything. Suddenly Alice froze. I could see Nanna and Rose staring at her waiting for bad news. Usually when Alice froze so quickly something bad was going to happen.

"You need jewellery." You'd swear Alice had just seen a vision of World War 3 starting but no, it was because of jewellery. Rose and Nanna both laughed and continued to shop.

"I have loads of jewellery at home Alice! Come on, pay and then I have to get make-up. I'll get my supplies afterwards."

"How are you going to pay Amelia?" Rose asked.

I gave her a cheeky smile and fished Grandpa's credit card out or my purse. "Grandpa gave me his credit card."

"Oh my god! You spoilt little thing!" Alice shrieked. I covered my ears with my hands to try and stop the pain from her shrieking.

"Alice! I think my ears are bleeding!" I shouted. Alice smiled apologetically and pulled me up to the counter. After spending $355, we left.

"Where"s the nearest pharmacy?" Nanna asked. We all had three bags each and Rosalie's dress was in a clear bag that you could carry clothes in without getting them creased.

"Just around the corner. Give me and Rose your bags and we'll leave them in the car, okay?"

"You've an awful lot already." Nanna frowned. She looked at Alice and she laughed.

"It's not like I'm going to fall or anything Esme." Alice giggled. We gave her our bags and set off to find the nearest pharmacy to buy a life-times supply of make-up and other things of course.