Chapter Three- No one wants your opinion

After spending hours and hours of looking for a dress I found one. 

Just kidding, Alice spent about ten minutes looking for a dress for me. She already knew what I was wearing thanks to her visions.

Since Attraction was a Gothic club I decided that maybe a black corset and a leather skirt would be great to wear. I picked a pair of black high heels and some gold jewellery. Alice did my make-up and I straightened my hair. And some people say I take forever to get ready.

So before I left, I went to get a bite to eat. The worst thing you can do is drink on an empty stomach and Nanna makes the nicest food.   

But guess who was down there.

Dad.

"You look beautiful, Annie." Nanna Esme smiled. Only Mom and Dad called me Amelia. Everyone else called me Annie.

"She looks like a slut." Dad grunted.

"At least I don't sparkle." I replied back.

"Amelia..." 

"Shine Bright like a diamond

Shine Bright like a diamond

Shining Bright like a diamond" I sang. 

"At least I don't smoke." He hissed.

"I don't smoke." I replied swiftly.

"Renesmee saw you. She showed me then. I wonder if it was a cigarette or maybe something else. No wonder you're so stupid. Drugs are good for you." He said.

"Yeah you're right, I think it was crack or something. You know, I can't remember because I'm a druggie." I rolled my eyes at him and turned around to look in the fridge.

"Salad, Rice, Cookies, Meatballs-"

"There's pizza at the back, I think." Nanna said. I bent down to the look at the next level.

"Oh yeah." I pulled it out and handed it to Nanna who put it in the microwave.

"If that's what young people wear to clubs today, no wonder there's so many reports of girls being raped." Edward said.

I turned around to face him. "Are you serious? You are a f*cking a**hole. Aunt Rose was raped! Wait until I tell her what you said! ROSE, COME INTO THE KITCHEN!" 

"Edward, I can't believe you said that. Your own sister was raped. Have you no feelings?" Nanna asked him.

"And plus, he totally was checking me out. You're a pervert mister. A very sparkly pervert." I pointed out.

"Why was I summoned here?" Rose asked as she walked into the room.

"Edward basically said that rape happens if you wear clothes like this." I pointed to my clothes.

"Edward, we need to have a long talk." Rose hissed.

"I was implying anything, I was just giving out to Amelia because-"

"You give out to me because I'm wearing clothes fit for a club while Renesmee's in a bush in La Push making out with Jacob!"

"She's not doing that Amelia." 

"Yeah sure. Seth told me that he's seen things. He's scarred for life now." I told him.

"At least she doesn't smoke. She tells me these things." He replied.

"I'll kill her when I see her." I snarled.

"Go on then. Go and try." He said

"There you go again Edward! Picking favourites as usual!" Shouted Nanna. She put the knife she was holding straight into the wooden board and split it in two. She walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Don't mind him." She said. I pulled away from Nanna and got my pizza and ate it. When I finished eating, Renesmee walked in.

"You're a little bitch!" I snarled.
"What?!" She said shocked.

"I hope the Volturi come and kill you. No better again. I hope they come and get you then take you back to Volterra and rape you. I hope you get pregnant with a Volturi boy's baby. I hope you do! Then I hope you die giving birth or the monster of a baby eats you!" I said. I hit her shoulder when I walked past and sent her flying.

"No Jake to protect you now, huh? Don't worry, you can tell him what happened when he comes to make-out with you again." She started crying and Dad came to pick her up.

"Bye Nanna. I'll see you whenever I see you." I said. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and left.