Chapter Twenty-Bonding with my Sister

The kitchen floor was covered with glass. My feet were bleeding because from the impact.

"What?!" Bella screamed. Renesmee hid behind Jacob and began to cry. She looked over at me for moral support but my face kept it's shocked expression.

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen! How could you be so careless?! Pregnant at 17! I could have thought Amelia would have been pregnant first but not you!" Edward shouted.

"Hold it Edward! You're being unfair to Amelia and Renesmee now. I already have the adoption forms for Amelia, do you want me to get them for Renesmee?" Nanna shouted.

"You have adoption forms for me?" I whispered.

"Yes, because I think you should actually have parents." Nanna glared over at Edward and Bella. I looked down at my feet which we bleeding.

"Ouch... It hurts." I whimpered. Emmett lifted me and brought me over to the sofa where Grandpa started to take out the pieces of glass. 

"Here." Emmett handed me two hundred and fifty dollars. When Nessie and I turned fifteen Emmett, Jasper and I made a bet on who would get pregnant first. I, of course, said Ness would get pregnant first because I couldn't bet against myself! Emmett and Jasper said that I would get pregnant first. Who has a bun in the oven? Renesmee! How much am I owed? Five hundred dollars!

I noticed Renesmee standing at the door. "Hey." I whispered.
"Hey. Can I come in?" She asked.
"Sure." I said. I patted the seat beside me on the sofa. I looked down at her stomach and saw a small and defined bump.

"How many weeks along are you?" I asked.
"I don't know. It grows really fast." She said. She looked up at Grandpa. "How far do you think I am?" She asked. He looked at her bump and then pressed his hand against it. "You look around 10 weeks." He smiled. 

"Well, congrats Nessie you're gonna be a Mom. All that making out must have really helped." I smirked.

"Oh shut up." She laughed and punched my shoulder.

See, this was what life was like before we turned 14 and Jacob turned into a pedo who watches Renesmee the WHOLE time. I seriously miss those times.

"How'd you manage to keep it a secret for so long?" I asked her.  "I only found out two days ago." She told me.

"Last time Jake and I... eh... did it was two weeks ago."

"We'll do an ultrasound after I wrap up Annie's foot." Grandpa smiled. "I have to go get some bandages. I'll be back in a minute." And with that he left the room.

I could hear shouting from outside. "Well Jake's in shit."

"I know. It should be me they're giving out to." She started to rub her stomach without noticing.

"You actually look like a pregnant person." I smiled. "I actually can't wait to have a little niece or nephew! I think it's going to be a girl."

"I think it's going to be a girl too but Jake thinks it's going to be a boy."

"He's just saying that because he's a boy."

"True true." She smiled. Grandpa walked back into the room with some bandages and scissors. He quickly wrapped up my foot and brought Ness to get an ultrasound.

"Annie, will you go and get Jake?" She asked. 

"Sure. I'll be back up in a couple of minutes."  I walked outside and into the woods. Jake was usually around the cottage but there was no sign of him there.

"JACOB BLACK!" I shouted. "GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" A huge brown wolf came out of the woods and nodded at me.

"Go phase behind a tree." I instructed him. The huge russet wolf went behind the tree quickly and I could hear Jacob putting his clothes back on.

"Are you here to give out to me too? I don't need anymore trouble." He stated. I could see his eyes had red rings around them from crying.

"Ness wants you. Grandpa's giving her an ultrasound." I told him. He nodded his head and we began to walk back to the house in silence.

"I'm happy for you two." I told him.  "Thanks. At least someone told me they are." He put his hand through his hair and sighed.

"What do you mean?" I stopped and asked him.

"Bella told me that she was going to cut my balls off." He replied.

"Ouch. Sucks for you I guess."

"She also told me that I wasn't allowed to see Ness anymore." 

"Tell her to fuck off, that's what I do." I smiled. "You're not the perfect role-model though." He smirked.

"Shut up Jacob. Be happy that I'm happy for you." 

"I am. Thanks Annie." He pulled me in for a hug and then we continued walking to the house.

****************************************************************************************************

Hello beautiful readers! So Renesmee's pregnant, who would have thought? I'm hoping that you're enjoying this story because I had a lot of fun writing it. If you want me to upload again then I need 7 comments and 12 votes!

~Scarlett