Chapter Twenty Six-This is it.

"This is it." I whispered.

We pulled up outside a house with a white picket fence around it. It was a bungalow but it had rooms in the attic. The outside walls were made of red wood which was painted white. 

"Let's go then." Ness whispered. We both got out of the car and walked up the small path to the house. It was around 9:30 at night and there was lights on inside the house.

"Ready?" Ness muttered.
"Yup." I rung the doorbell and stepped away from the door. The door opened and a man looked out. He was bald with has blue eyes and he was around 6 feet tall.

"Hello." He stepped out onto the stone path that led to the door..

"Um... Hi. Is this the Dwyer's home?" Ness asked nervously.

"Yes it is. How can I help you?" He asked.

"We need to talk to your wife, Renee." I told him.

"Sure." He turned around and shouted. "Renee! There's people at the door to see you!"
A woman with light brown hair came up behind him. She was holding a glass of orange when she looked up at us.

"Hi." She smiled. 
"Hey, I'm Amelia and this is my twin sister Renesmee." I paused."You're our Grandmother."
She dropped the glass she was holding and it smashed.
"You're Bella's daughters?" She gasped.
"Yes." Ness answered.
"Come in, come in. Is that your car out front?" She pointed at the red Ferrari out front.
"Yeah." 
"Phil, we you take that car around the back? Amelia give Phil the keys please. "I handed Phil the keys and smiled.
"Do you want to take it for a test drive first?"
"If you wouldn't mind." He said shocked. "Its quite a beautiful car." "Knock yourself out." I smiled. He turned around to look at the car and we stepped into the house.

"So tell me girls, does Bella have anymore kids?" She smiled. We were sitting out on her porch overlooking the sea. It was warm, compared to Forks. 

"No, Mom can't anymore kids. She nearly died having us." Ness told her.

"She is okay though?" Renee looked scared. 

"Yeah, she's fine. She just... changed a lot." Renesmee said quietly.

"Do you have any pictures of her? I haven't seen her in years." I nodded and pulled out my phone. I don't know why I had pictures of her on my phone. Ness must have took them when I wasn't looking. We had the same phones anyway.

"Here." I handed her my phone and she gasped.

"She... she looks so different!" She sat back in her seat, clutching onto my phone.

"She looks like you." Ness smiled. Renee smiled back at her and held out my phone.

"You look exactly like your Mother, Renesmee." She beamed.

"Now, what's everyone else doing?"

"Alice is doing a course in Fashion. Rosalie is doing Yoga which is fun I guess. Jasper and Emmett have been at the gym working out. I think they're going to start playing football or some other sport, I'm not too sure. Carlisle and Esme are great!" Ness giggled.

"Yeah, Carlisle and Esme just adopted me." I took another gulp of my coffee to keep me awake. I needed sleep but I also wanted to listen to Renee.

"Why did they do that?" Renee asked.
"Let's just say, I'm a bit of a rebel while Renesmee is very quiet and dull, no offence Ness. I lived with them since I was nine years old." I stated. "Put it like this, my parents don't like me." 

She nodded her head and we sat in silence for a while.

"Why are you here girls?" She asked.

"Well, Ness is pregnant and Edward wants her to have an abortion. I think it's wrong what he's doing, so we decided to leave. We thought that we should go see our Grandma too." I smiled.

"Good thing you did! I wanted to come and visit but I never got a chance." She told us. 

She looked at me and smiled. "You look like Esme. Are you sure you're not her daughter?" 
"I'm pretty sure. Nanna and Grandpa can't have kids anyway." I stated. "They've raised me for nearly ten years now so I guess they think of me as their child." Renee nodded her head and turned to Ness.

"How many weeks along are you?" She questioned.
"I think around ten weeks." She whispered.
"We can go to the Doctors tomorrow if you like." She offered.
"Thanks Grandma but Grandpa Carlisle's my doctor so I'm going to wait until I get home to him." Ness reached over and hugged her.

"Well, it's getting late. You two can take Ashling's room." She smiled.
"Who's Ashling?" I questioned.
"Um.. Well. She's my other daughter. She's 16 and I have a son too. He's called Noel. He's 14." She stuttered.

"So Mom doesn't know about her siblings?" Ness gasped. She's so dramatic.

"I tried to get in contact with her but she wouldn't reply back." Renee said sadly.

"Well you two head up to bed. Ashling's not home this weekend. She has a sleepover. Goodnight girls." She kissed both of us on our cheeks and we both walked into Ashling's room. "Holy shit, this is an unreal room." I whispered.  Everything was red and silver. Even the floor had red and silver carpet!
"Okay, I'm in heaven." I joked. I got into the bed and so did Nessie.
"Night Ness."
"Night Annie."

**********************************************************************

Hello beautiful readers! Sorry for taking so long to update! School started this week and I couldn't get online because I had so much homework.  So, Renee was hiding a dirty little secret. We all knew that was going to happen anyway!

Love you all ~Scarlett