Chapter Thirty Two-Crap!

"Shit." I muttered as I pulled myself up off the hospital bed.

"Thank you Doctor, thank you." I shook her hand as she I began to hobble down the corridor to the waiting room where Ness was waiting. Grandma had let Ness drive me to the hospital since Ashling had dancing and Noel had basketball and they needed Grandma to leave them there.

"Ness, we have to go now." I told her.

Her face was a mixture of shock, worry and confusion. Her hands were laying on top of her defined bump that made her look officially pregnant. She didn't realise she was doing to have the time- putting her hand on her stomach- and it made her look cute, being pregnant and all.

"What? Why? What's happening?" She asked frantically as I pulled her up out of her seat.

"The Doctor asked me if I was related to a 'Dr and Mrs. Cullen' and I said yes." I said while picking up my bag from the floor.

"She could have just known them. Grandpa knows lots of people-"

"She said I had company." I said as I grabbed her hand.

"Crap. Oh no. My baby." She whispered. She put her hand on her stomach and began to sob.

"C'mon Ness, we can get our stuff and leave. We have enough money to last us a while." I grabbed her shoulders and looked in her eyes.

"Okay," She said, drying her tears, "Let's go."

She took my bag and opened the door for me. We walked quickly down a long corridor that led to the x-rays room. The x-ray rooms were right beside the exit.

As we began to come closer to the corner, I knew something bad was going to happen. I had a bad feeling that this plan would work for much longer. Ness would lose her baby. She'd probably never talk to me again. Jacob and Ness wouldn't talk to each other anymore. And the worse thing that could possibly happen was that Bella and Edward would win and that was one thing I was sure I wouldn't let happen.

We came to corner and walked around it to see an unexpected face. She was leaning against the wall looking at a poster that showed all the symptoms of Measles. Her face was scrunched up as she read the page. She was wearing a black leather jacket with a green t-shirt underneath. Her jeans were faded denim but they still looked wearable. Her green shoes were spotless for once, which was a surprise.

She didn't notice us as we walked nearer. She only turned around when I tipped her shoulder.

"Oh god Annie, what did you do to yourself now?"

******

Hello everyone!

It's very short and I apologize for that.  Who do you think the mysterious person is? It's a girl, we know that much. Leave your opinions in the comments below!

The squeal is pretty much half wrote at the moment, which I'm very happy about. I'm going to put it up on the 20th of June, so that's only 13 days away! If you click the external like you will get the sneak peek  trailer of book two.

Let me know what you though of the chapter and remember to vote!

~Scarlett