Chapter Twenty Five-The long road to 'Alaska'

"I hope you girls have a good journey to Alaska." Sarah smiled.

"We will. Thank you." Ness responded.

"Sarah, could I ask you for a favour?" I questioned.

"Of course Annie." She agreed.

"Could I leave a note here in-case my Grandparents come looking for me?" I went on.

"Of course. Here." She handed me a pen and paper and I quickly began to write.

Nanna and Grandpa,

Please don't worry. Ness and I are fine. We have enough money to last us until Nessie's baby is born. I don't know if Edward told you but he was forcing Ness to have an abortion. That's why we ran away. Please tell Jacob.

I love you with all my heart,

Amelia xox

"Thank you so much. We better go." I smiled. Ness and I stood up and gave Sarah a hug.

"Safe journey girls." She called as we walked out into the dark night.

We both hopped into the Ferrari and continued on our journey.

"Are we going to the airport?" Nessie asked.

"Nope. If we do they'll find out where we went. We're going to drive to Jacksonville." I told her.

"That will take two days!" Ness shouted.

"Well, let's hope these two days go pretty fast."

*~*~*~*

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"When are we going to be there?"

"Two more hours."

"Can't you go faster?"

"No I can't Renesmee!"

"God, someone's in a bad mood." Ness muttered under her breath.

"Well, I'm after driving for a day straight and the only time I stretched my legs is when we stopped for gas!" I growled.

"Oh-Kay, I'm sorry. There's a gas station up ahead, we're gonna need more gas and I need to pee." She giggled.

"Fine, you have two minutes. Make sure to buy some snacks, I'm hungry." I stated. We pulled in and I gave Ness the money for snacks and gas.

"Now hurry up or we'll never make it to Jacksonville." I said. I filled the tank up with gas and I opened the back door to throw my jacket it. It was way too warm here. I noticed when I was wearing and laughed.

"What do I look like?" I giggled to myself.

I had a tight red skirt on, a tight white tank top and a pair of high tops that I had changed into. High heels are very hard to drive in, believe it or not.

I sat back into the car when I seen Ness coming out of the station. She handed a hug paper bag in through the car window and then walked around to the other side of the car.

"What did you get?" I asked her.

"Crisps, chocolate, fizzy drinks, sweets, some fruit, slushies and a couple of those cheap cameras, you know the ones with the film in them." She smiled.

"Why did you get cameras?" I laughed. "To document our amazing journey of course!" She giggled. She quickly took a picture of the two of us.

"When we get to Jacksonville we can buy a really good camera." 

"We will, don't worry. We've passed Tallahassee so we'll we there into no time." I told her.

"Good, I can't wait to see Grandma!" She squealed.

"What are we going to say to her? Do we just walk up to her and say 'Hey, we're your Grandchildren, now hug me." I questioned.

"We'll just tell her the whole story. She'll understand, I hope. I'm going to sleep." Ness pulled the pink blanket over her and went to sleep.

I continued to drive to Jacksonville, hoping our Grandmother would help us with our escape.

**********************************************************************************

Hello beautiful readers!

It wasn't a very interesting chapter but they will get better, I promise!

~Scarlett