Chapter Twenty Four-Sarah

"Could I have two pancakes, a blueberry muffin, a chocolate muffin, two cheese and tomato toasties, one coffee, one hot chocolate and two orange juices." I said clearly. The woman behind the counter was shocked at my order.

"This is for the two of you?" She asked. She had a shocked expression face. I nodded and she began to put our order on a tray.

"Okay then girls. I'll bring it down to you." She laughed.

"How much is it altogether?" Ness asked quickly. We decided to pay upfront in-case we had to leave early.
"$29.50." She declared. Ness looked at me and I pulled a couple of notes out of my pocket.
"Keep the change." I smiled.

We sat in a booth in the small coffee shop. Ness had her hands resting on her stomach and I was trying to book flights on my phone. I noticed the woman who had served us earlier walking to our table.

"Here you go girls." She smiled.

"Thank you." I murmured.

"Do you mind if I sit down with you two? I hate sitting up there by myself." She asked.
"Sure." I whispered. She moved in beside me and picked up her mug of coffee.

"So, what are you two called?" She asked. I looked at Ness and she nodded her head. We didn't need to tell this woman our fake names. She didn't look like someone who would tell on us.

"I'm Amelia and that's my twin sister Renesmee. Everyone just calls us Annie and Nessie. What's your name?" I asked.
"It's nice to meet you. I'm Sarah." She smiled.
"My boyfriend's Mom was called Sarah. She's dead now." Ness spoke for the first time we had entered the coffee shop.
"You're a bit young for a boyfriend. What are you fifteen?" Sarah asked.
"Nearly eighteen actually." I answered.
"What! You look so much younger!" She exclaimed.
"Yeah, we get that a lot." Ness laughed.
"I'd say! So what are you too doing here in Seattle?" She took another sip of her coffee and put the mug back on the table.

"It's a very long story." I told her.

"Well,  I doubt I'll have any customers for a while. So start talking."

"Well, that's quite a story." She admitted after I told her everything.

"I think we should travel to Alaska. We have cousins up there and they won't rat on us. At least I think they won't." I added quickly.

"Well, your Father's wrong. It is your life Renesmee." She looked at Ness and nodded.

"I know. I'm a bit young though." Ness frowned. 

"Let me tell you a story. When I was nineteen I met this amazing guy called Connor. We fell in love and a while after, I fell pregnant. I thought Connor would stay with me but he didn't. He insisted the baby wasn't his and left. " She smiled and continued on. "When my parents found out that I was pregnant they kicked me out. Luckily, I had an Aunt who had gone through the same thing when she was your age so I lived with her. Nine months later I gave birth to a little girl. Her name is Violet. I named my café after her. She's twenty now and she's doing a degree in Medicine." 

"You see Renesmee, you're are well capable to do this. You have more money then me I can imagine and you also have Amelia. She has to be the best sister anyone could ask for, am I right?" 

"Yeah." She smiled. "I don't know what I'd do without her."  

***********************************************************************************

So I've been slacking with the updates recently and I want to say sorry for that. 4 comments and 8 votes for the next chapter?

Big surprises are coming up in the next few chapters!

~Scarlett