Chapter Twenty Two- I hope he steps on Lego

"Sign here." 

"Yup."

"And here."

"Yup."

"You have to put AC there."

"Yep."

"Sign here."

"Yup."

"Now you're officially my daughter!" Nanna smiled. I leaned over the chair and gave her a hug.
"Thanks Nanna." I said. "It would be weird calling you Mom. I hope you don't mind." 
"Not at all." She smiled. Grandpa came up behind me and joined the group hug.
"I love you's both very much." I said.
"We love you too Annie." Nanna smiled.

"Um... Can I tell you something?" I whispered.

"Yes?" Grandpa asked. "What's bothering you?"

"It's just that... Blade asked me to marry him the other night." They both fell silent for a moment. "What did you tell him?" Nanna asked.

"I told him I would make up my mind next summer when I come home from boarding school." 

"Do you still want to go?" Grandpa asked.

"I don't mind. I already got expelled from Forks High so I'm sure I could survive to the summer." I smiled.

"Did you call Chelsea yet, dear?"  I hadn't spoken to Chelsea since the accident. I hadn't gotten round to call her.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"10:30 am." Grandpa looked up at the clock on the wall.

"She's having a party tonight so I'll talk to her them." I smiled. "I'm going up to the music room." I smiled. They both nodded their heads and I walked up to the music room that connected into my bedroom.

I play many instruments. Guitar, Flute, Drums and I can sing. I love singing with Nanna. She actually has an amazing voice and I'm one of the lucky people who gets to hear her sing. She's too shy to sing, unlike me.

In the corner of the room was my personal studio which was a birthday present from Alice and Jasper. Whenever I had wrote a new song, I always went and recorded it in the booth and then I let my family listen to it.

"Are you going to write a new song?" I turned around to see Nessie standing at the door. 
"I don't know. Should I?" I asked her.
"I'll sing with you if you want. I'd like to." She declared.
"We could just do a cover of something, if you'd like." I looked down at the huge speakers that where sat on the floor.

"What about we record a couple of songs and put them on a CD. We can let my future niece listen to them." I smiled.

"That would be a great idea. I'm totally in." She smiled. She walked over and sat down in the chair behind me.

"Let's start then."

"and of all these things I've done I think I love you better now."

"Good job Ness." I said into the microphone."I think we're done!"
She smiled and stepped out of the booth and sat down.
"Play it back Annie." She commanded.
"Sure." I pressed the playback button and the song started up again.

"I'm gonna pick up the pieces,

and build a lego house when things go wrong we can knock it down

My three words have two meanings, there's one thing on my mind It's all for you

And it's dark in a cold December,

but I've got ya to keep me warm and if you're broke I'll mend ya and keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on 

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love I'll pick you up when you're getting down and of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind I'll do it all for you in time And of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm gonna paint you by numbers and colour you in if things go right we can frame it, and put you on a wall

And it's so hard to say it but I've been here before and I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love I'll pick you up when you're getting down and of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind I'll do it all for you in time And of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

Don't hold me down I think my braces are breaking and it's more than I can take And if it's dark in a cold December,

I've got ya to keep me warm and if you're broke I'll mend ya and keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love I'll pick you up when you're getting down and of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind I'll do it all for you in time And of all these things I've done I think I love you better now."

"Haha, that's really good. Is that the finished version?" She asked.
"Yep. I just need to do the cover art or would you prefer to do that?" I smirked. She grabbed a piece of paper and began sketching a picture of us.
"I'll do that. How many copies are you making?" She didn't look up from the page.

"20 copies." I stated.
"I can't wait!" She giggled. She jumped up in her chair in excitement.

"Hey, where's Jake?" I asked her. I hadn't seen him in ages. 
"Dad banned him from coming over." She whispered. I could see she was missing him.
"Why? He's the Father of your child!" I exclaimed. I took of my headphones and walked over to where she was drawing.
"That's it. Dad thinks I'm getting an abortion. He'll have to drag me to Grandpa screaming." She growled.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Daddy's little Princess was being forced to have an abortion. That just wasn't fair. I hope he steps on Lego.

"You, Renesmee Cullen, are not getting an abortion. He'll have to get through me first." I stated.
"Thanks Annie but it won't work. You know he's going to win." She whimpered. I looked down and reached out to hold her hand.
"We're leaving Ness. We're leaving now."

**********************************************************************************

Hello beautiful readers!

Shock! Horror! Edward Cullen is a meanie!

So I decided to update because I'd gotten 11,000 reads and I thought that was pretty awesome.

Want to read what happens next? I need 4 comments and 8 votes! Thank you once again for your support!

~Scarlett