Chapter Seventeen-What the rainbow?!

I froze as he finished the line.
"Do you know how much I love you?"

Most of my ex-boyfriends didn't date me for love. They just dated me for sex and the privileges they got by dating a Cullen. If they dated me they got into clubs, got free drinks and got invited to awesome parties. They got me too, which was a big thing. I sound super stuck up but it's true.

"I love you will all my heart Blade, more then anybody in this world. I hated thinking of you dying. I would have let myself die just to keep you on this earth." I whispered. I traced the line of his lips and he leaned in to kiss me.

The kiss had such passion and I felt as if I was on fire. He put his hands in my hair and I leaned closer to him. He moaned in pleasure as I sat down on his lap. 

"How about we rent a hotel room for the night?" He suggested.
I nodded my head and he placed me back on the booth's chair. He gave me a quick kiss before going to pay the bill.

Last time we kissed, we had both been drunk but now, being sober, it was much more romantic. They way he kissed me with such force and passion would make any girl melt under him. Any girl would be willing to strip off to please him. It was as if he was a God and us peasants on Earth were trying please him.

"Ready to go?" He asked. 
"Sure." I replied. He pulled me up from my seat and we walked out of the door, with our hands intertwined.

We walked out of the restaurant and over to his car. 
"Mind if I just call home to tell my Grandma I won't be home?"
"Sure." He said.
I got my phone out of my bag and dialled her number.
"Hello?"
"Hey Nanna! Umm... I won't be home tonight. I'm helping Blade... look after his sisters." I crossed my fingers hoping this lie would work. She could read me like an open book at times.
"Okay honey. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you."
"Love you too. Bye." I pressed the exit call button and walked back over to Blade who was leaning against his car. His arms were crossed over his chest as he waited for me to come back.

"She said it was fine." 
Blade nodded and put his hands around my back, near my butt.
"Annie, I love you so much and I wanted to know if... you would be my girlfriend?" 
"I thought you'd never ask." I smiled. He pulled me in and I rested my head on his well-toned chest. 
"Let's go." He whispered. He guided me around the car and opened the door for me to get in.

"I'm going to miss you Blade." I told him. He reached over for my hand and pressed something in my hand. He looked back up with a smile on his face. I looked down to see a little round box.

What the rainbow?

"I know it's sudden but, I just..." 

I opened the box and I saw it.

"What the fuck Blade?!"      

************************************************************************************************************

HELLO! 

If you're reading this on the 17th of March then Happy St.Patrick's day! I'm Irish so imagine me as your lucky leprechaun ;)

Anyway, I've put up 17 chapters so far and I haven't asked for anything.

So, I was wondering if I could get 4 comments and 10 votes, then I'll update. Please? Even if I magically get 4 comments/10 votes, vote and comment anyway, I love hearing what you think!

Please don't stay silent, you're killing me!

~Scarlett