Chapter Seven-Finding out the truth

"Annie, Annie. Wake up please." Nanna Esme sighed. I opened my eyes and saw her worried face.

"Am I dead?" I asked.

"No honey, you're not. You were in a bad accident with some boy." She whispered.

"Blade." It all came back to me."Where is he?"

"He's in intensive care but he's getting better, don't worry."

"Oh thank god." I said. I picked up one of the cards on table beside me.  

Hope you get better soon! Rose and Em xxx  

I picked up another one which was from Alice and Jasper.  

I was thinking you'd get into trouble, squirt! Good old Annie! Lots of love, Alice and Jazz :) x  

"I see my so-called parents didn't write one?" I said, raising my eyebrow. I put my cards back on the table and looked at Nanna.

"You do know that you broke Renesmee's arm?"

"Oh my god, did I?" I squealed. I was like a child on Christmas. This had to be the best gift ever! "Yes, you did. Your parents are mad at you because of the smoking thing too." She sighed.  

"Oh yeah, speaking of that, would you go down to the shop and get me a packet? I'm dying for some." I asked.

"I don't know..." She said.

"Please Nanna Esme! Please!" I begged."Hey, what's wrong with me anyway?"

Just as I had said that, Grandpa Carlisle walked in.

"You have two broken ribs, your ankle is broke, you have a sprained elbow and your nose is out of place."

"My nose! My beautiful nose!" I shouted. I grabbed my nose and winced. "Why is this world so terrible?!"

"It'll fix itself, don't worry." He smiled." And here."   He handed me a packet of fags and a lighter.         "I love you so much Grandpa!" I sat up and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Carlisle, are you serious? You're giving our granddaughter cigarettes?" Nanna said dumbfounded. "Eh, I'm his favorite granddaughter Nanna!" I said. He smiled and messed up my hair.    

"You and Renesmee are both equal in my eyes." He smiled.

"How is the rat anyway? Mommy and Daddy are probably guarding her room so I can't get in. Lol."

"That would be pretty stupid!" Said Emmett, walking into the room.

"Em! And yeah I know, since I can turn invisible." I smiled.

My gift is to turn invisible Pretty awesome. Ness got stuck with a really lame gift compared to me.  

"I'll get one of the nurses to wheel you down to my office when you're ready, you can have one there." Grandpa told me.

"I'll wheel her down." Smiled Emmett. "It'll be fun."

"Who are you wheeling to where, Emmett?" Asked Rose as she walked into the room.

"I'm wheeling Annie down to Carlisle's office so she can have a smoke." He smiled at her.

"Annie! What if your parents find out?" She said.

"Bitch please, I bet they're guarding Ness at home." I laughed.

"Her arms pretty bad." Rose said.

"Well, I'm in hospital and they never came to see me. So yeah, stupid cunts."

"They didn't want to see you in case you started cursing at them and you told them to go away." Nanna told me.  

"They're such freaks! They won't talk to me! Renesmee is their full attention!" Everybody sat around me.

"You know, your parents thought they were having a boy not two girls, they were only prepared for one." Said Rosalie.  

"Yeah, so Grandpa and Nanna took me in instead. You see Rosalie, I've never had proper parents my whole life. Sure, you guys all raised me yeah but I never got to sit on Daddy's knee and tell him about my day." I sighed.

"No wonder I smoke, No wonder I drink, No wonder I'm such a slut!" Emmett patted my shoulder and I started to cry.

"No wonder I'm not a virgin anymore." I whispered.

Everyone's heads turned in shock.

"What?!" They all gasped.

"I'm sorry."