Chapter Eighteen-We're the same?

"What the fuck Blade?!"

  I looked down at the diamond ring which was beautiful. The band was made out of sliver and there was diamonds dotted around it. There was a blue jewel in the middle of it and it was surrounded by diamonds. It looked extremely expensive.

"Blade, I'm seventeen and you're eighteen. We are way to young to get married." I stated. If I had of been drunk I would have accepted but I wasn't drunk, thank skittles.

"I know Annie but we love each other and we're the same." He turned to look at me.
"Excuse me!" I shouted. 
"You're immortal, I know it. I'm a wolf." He explained.
"I'm actually half immortal." I stated.
"I've heard of people like you." He smiled."I just never believed the stories. I know there's a guy in the Amazon like you. We ran into him a couple of years ago."

"Nahuel? He's a family friend. He was down here a couple of years ago because the Volturi threatened to kill my family because they had created  some 'Immortal Children'  who were Nessie and I. Nahuel came to show Aro that we aren't fully immortal."

"That was about you? Coincidence or what? So how were you born?" 

"Mom was human had sex with  Dad who was a vampire and then came me and Renesmee. We kinda sort of nearly killed Bella but she's alive now. Jacob imprinted on Renesmee, which makes it super creepy being around then since we've start to look fourteen." I rolled my eyes. "He's like a frickin' pedophile!"

  "Well, it's nice to know what you are. I mean, like half immortal if you get me. So will you accept my proposal?" He asked.
"I don't know..." I whispered.
"You won't have to go to boarding school."
"Blade, we've only gone on our first date and your asking me to marry you? Very cliché." I told him.

"Well, I'm sorry my feelings are cliché to you then." He said in an annoyed tone. He started the car and he began driving. Did I love Blade enough to marry him? I don't know anything about him. For all I know he could be hundreds of years old. He is a wolf after all.

"How about this?" I said. He pulled over to the side of the road and turned around to face me.
"When I come home in the Summer, I'll make up my mind. I promise." I reached out and took his hand and placed it on my chest.
"This heart only beats for you." 
"Very cliché Annie."
"Get over it. So are you going to kiss me or do I have to force myself onto you?" I smirked.
"Oh I like an aggressive woman."
"Oh please, all guys like an aggressive woman."  

***************************************************************************************************

Hello beautiful readers!

Thank you for all your comments and votes on the last chapter, they mean a lot. 

I was wondering if I could get 17 votes and 10 comments? The next chapter is the most important because it changes the story quite a bit. Again, if I do magically reach that amount of votes/comments, comment and vote anyway!

That is the ring Blade gave Amelia at the side. What do you think of it?

Oh! I almost forgot. If you want to see what Amelia or Renesmee are wearing then check me out on Polyvore. My name is Scarlett_Volturi.

~Scarlett