Chapter Twenty Seven-The Aunt

"Morning girls! Breakfast is on the table." Grandma smiled as we walked into the kitchen. In the middle of the room was a white Island which was covered in food.

"Whoah! This is a feast!" I exclaimed. I sat down on one of the stools and grabbed a plate and started putting chocolate chip pancakes on it.

"Well, Ashling and Noel are home this morning and Phil is getting up now." She smiled. As soon as she said that a blond girl walked into the kitchen singing.

"And on the drive back to my house, I told you that, I told you that, I loved ya."

She grabbed a wooden that was sitting on the counter and continued singing.

"You felt the weight of the world fall off your shoulder and to your favorite song, we sang along to the start of forever. And after all this time, I'm still into you. I should be over- HOLY SHIT! Who are you?!" She yelled. She dropped the wooden spoon and stared at us.

"Ashling calm down! Remember your older sister Bella? The one I couldn't get in contact with after she got married?" Grandma asked her.

"Yeah. What about her?"

"These are her daughters." Grandma explained.

"So these girls are my nieces?" I could see Ashling wasn't the sharpest pencil in the bunch but hey, families family. You gotta love them.

"Yes. They're older then you by the way." Ashling turned around and sat down across from us. She looked at us for a full minute and then began asking questions.

"What do you call yourself?" She asked. She grabbed a waffle and started eating it.

"I'm Amelia and that's Renesmee." I told her.

"Your name's Ruh-nez-ah-may? That's eh... unique." She stated.

"Its my two Grandmothers names put together. Renee and Esme. Renesmee." Ness told her.

"Oh... What age are ya?"

"17. We're a year older then you." I stated.

"Cool, cool. You're both really pretty." She smiled.

"Thanks. Is your hair naturally blond?" I asked.

"Yeah." She turned around to face Renee.

"Hey Mom, can I please please please go Evie's party tonight?" She begged. 

"Hmm... How about you take Amelia and Renesmee too? Since you're their Aunt." Grandma laughed.

"Oh no, I don't like parties. I can't go anyway." Ness told Grandma.

"Why?" Ashling demanded.

"Because I'm pregnant." Ness told her. 

"Oh ho.. We've got a whore in the house." Ashling stuck her tongue out at Ness. "Only joking. No niece of mine is capable of being a whore. So are you coming to the party Amelia?"

"Totally. Will you come out to my car and help me get my clothes in so I can decide what to wear?" I asked her.

"Sure. Where's your keys?" She asked.

"Here." Grandma through the keys at me and we walked outside to the car.

"Holy shit! This is your car!" Ashling shouted.

"It's actually Bella's but I just took it to get here. My Mini Cooper doesn't go as fast." I chuckled.

We lifted the bags down to her room and I picked out my favourite dress.

It was yellow and black.

"What do you think of this one?" I asked her.

"I love it, do you have matching heels?" She asked me.

I pulled out a pair of black shoes with gold studs on them and held them up.

"These?"

"Perfect."

**************************************************************

Sorry for the long wait but school was really busy! ~Scarlett