Chapter Nineteen-Shocking News

"Bye Annie. Love you." Blade called. I waved goodbye and walked into the house quietly. It was 5:30am. Blade and I decided not to go to a hotel as his car would be fine, if you catch my drift. I was currently on the second level of the house and I was heading towards my bedroom.

"Where do you think you're going young lady?" Rosalie said.

"To the moon. Where'd you think I was going?" I answered sarcastically. I made it to my room on the third floor and collapsed into bed not caring about changing clothes or that stuffed down my bra was an engagement ring that I had received earlier on in the evening.

*******

I woke up and tossed around in my bed for a couple of minutes. I looked over at my clock which read 15:30. Ten hours sleep and I was still tired. I was still wearing my dress and I decided to change before I ripped it. It was too beautiful to get ripped.  I found a pair of woolly pj's and wiped off my make-up. I hid my engagement ring in the safe in my room. I didn't want anyone to see it. Imagine what they would think if they found that. 

I decided I should show my face downstairs. I was seriously not in the mood to stay in my room any longer. 

I made my way down to the kitchen where Nanna was making me a very late breakfast.

"Hey sweetie. How are you feeling?" She asked. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail and her sleeves of her shirt were pulled up.

"Sick." I simply replied. I grabbed a glass and headed over to the fridge to pour myself some orange juice. 

"What are you making?" I asked her.

"Your favourite. Scrambled eggs and waffles." She smiled. 

"Oh my god, I'm going to be sick!" I shouted. I covered my mouth with my hand and ran to the bathroom to vomit everything I had eaten the night before up. 

"Oh dear. Did you eat something bad last night?" Nanna crouched down and put her cold hand on my boiling forehead. It felt really nice. 

"I don't know. I can't remember." I whispered. I started coughing and Nanna ran to the kitchen to get me a glass of water. She was only gone for about two seconds.

"Here honey." She handed me the glass and I leaned up against the wall.

"Annie, you don't think you're... pregnant, no?" She asked me. 

"Oh god no! I can't be. I just got my period." I told her. She looked at me and then stood up. She took her phone out of her pocket and called Grandpa.

"Carlisle? Can you come home? Annie's sick." She paused. "Okay, okay. Don't bring anyone with you. Love you, bye."

She lifted me up off the ground and helped me into the kitchen where there was a couch. 

"He'll only be a minute." She smiled. I lay down on the couch and closed my eyes.

How could I be pregnant? I'm only seventeen. If I'm pregnant that means I have to give up smoking and drinking and partying. My friends won't like me anymore. My family will hate me. Is it even Blade's child? Will he stay with me if it is his? Of course he will Annie! He asked you to marry him! But what if it's not his...

"Don't cry Annie!" Nanna exclaimed as tears fell down my pale cheeks.

"Listen, if you are pregnant everything will work out fine. Blade will still love you and your baby. Maybe he'll be happy to be a Daddy." 

I pulled myself up onto my arm. "What if he isn't the Father?"

"It doesn't matter. He'll still love you."

Grandpa walked in thirty seconds later and came over to sit beside me.

"What's up Annie?" Nanna whispered something in his ear and his eyes widened in shock.

"Come here Annie." He held out his arms and lifted me up. We left the kitchen and walked to his study which had a conjoining doctors surgery for emergencies. 

"Sit up on that table Annie and we'll see what's going on." He pulled a pair of gloves on and started to put some cold gel onto my stomach. 

I closed my eyes and hoped that I wasn't pregnant. I would be a horrible Mother.

"Annie..." 

"I'm pregnant, aren't I?" I whispered. "I'm having an abortion, I can't have a kid. I'm too young. How am I-"

"You're not pregnant." I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the screen of the machine. It was blank.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much!" I cried. I pulled Nanna and Grandpa in for a hug.

**********

Everyone started coming into the kitchen and soon we were all standing around talking. Even my Mom and Dad were there. I was standing by the oven with Em and Jazz talking pranks.

"Dye Rosalie's hair green Annie?" Jasper whispered. Emmett shook his head.

"No, not dye. Spray paint. It will wash out." I told them.

"I'm not sure Annie..." Emmett started.

"Write it down later. It'll be fun." Jazz told me.

"Are you sure Jasper? Green?" 

"Emmett, shuddup." I put my finger over my lips.

Last came Nessie and Jake who looked very... Sad? I wasn't sure but I guess we'd soon find out.

"Everybody... We have an announcement." Jake called. Everyone fell silent and waited for the news.

"Um... I don't know what to say. I mean it was accident."

"Oh god guys. Nessie swallowed Jake's tongue while they were having another make-out session." I laughed. Emmett and Jasper both started laughing too.

"No!" Renesmee shouted. Her face was red and I didn't know if it was from embarrassment or anger.

"Just tell us Renesmee." Edward pleaded.

"Well... Um... We... I..." She stuttered.

"I'm pregnant."

The glass I was holding fell and shattered everywhere.

***********************************************************************************************************

Hello beautiful readers!

So, earlier on today (18/02/2013) I said if I got 6,000 reads that I would upload two of the most important chapters. I came on later today and I had over 6,100!

~Scarlett