Chapter Twelve-Mourning

"You should all wear black, like you're mourning or something." I laughed. I pulled on my black and gold high heels and fixed my scarf and snapback.

My outfit was one of my favourites.I had a pair of gold skinny jeans which stuck to me like glue. My top was a black tank top that flowed out and it had gold crosses on it. I had a black cardigan over it and then I had a black scarf and gold snapback. My shoes were gold and black and were at least 5 inches high.

If you're wondering why I'm so dressed up, I was going shopping with Nanna, Aunt Rose and Aunt Alice. Uncle Em was going shopping with me later for a new laptop and other things I probably wouldn't need.

I needed to get a decent supply of make-up. I needed an awful lot of clothes. The school had a uniform (ugh) but students were allowed to wear whatever clothes they wanted to after school. That was fine with me. Alice had already had a vision that this school wasn't a very controlled one. In another way, they were allowed to do what they wanted and do what they wanted to do. That's fine with me.

"Yeah let's so do that!" Emmett boomed. Nanna was grabbing her purse and Alice was in her car like she had been for the last 45 minutes. I didn't want to get up okay! Like I said, my bed and I have a special relationship. Rose was currently tying up her hair. Rose sounds like such a fascinating person. Yawn.

"Come on Annie! We're going!" Nanna shouted. She gave Grandpa a kiss which made Em and Jazz nearly throw up.

"Oh get over yourselves guys." I said while they were making sick faces. "We all know what goes on in your bedrooms."

That shut them up.

"Bye Grandpa." I smiled. I gave him a hug and he slipped something into my hand. "Here. Buy yourself a surprise." He smiled. I looked down to see a red credit card in my hand. "Thanks Grandpa." I gave him and kiss on the cheek, put the credit card into my purse and left.

I walked out to the garage where everyone was climbing into Alice's canary yellow Porsche. Alice had been out here for more then half an hour waiting for me to wake up but of course that was not going to happen. "Amelia, we could be at the mall already!" Alice moaned.
"But Alice, I told my bed I was leaving and then he said it was cold outside so I stayed." I whimpered.
"You're a freak." She said shaking her head.
"But you love me anyway." I pulled the biggest smile I could manage and she pinched my cheeks.
"I'm gonna miss you Annie." She whispered. Aunt Rose nodded her head and Nanna Esme, who was sitting in the back with me, put her arm around my shoulders.
"If you're right about the school I'm going to then it'll be fine. I promise." I smiled.
"Let's go Alice!" Rose muttered. Rose was in a bad mood because of me leaving. Prepare for World War 3.

"So, which mall are we going too?" I asked.
"I think we should head up to Seattle for the day." Nanna said. "They have some gorgeous boutique's."
"Oh my god, yeah! We should so do that!" Alice squealed.
"Jeez Alice, Indoor voice." I said, rubbing my poor ears.
"Sorry." She whispered. On the journey up to Seattle we all sang to the songs on my IPod which was connected to Alice's car. Aunt Rose had managed to connect it up so Alice and I could sing to our hearts content when we went shopping.

"Skip that song Annie! It's so annoying and cheesy!" Rose moaned. It was Call Me Maybe. I had to agree with her but I was in that mood to have some cheesy music.

"Annie, do have your phone with you?" Alice asked. She looked as if she was day dreaming. Probably a vision. "Yeah why?" I asked.

"Answer it in about ten seconds." She smiled. Ten seconds later, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"
"Hey it's Blade!"
"Blade! Oh my god! I've missed you so much! How are you?"
"A little sore. Look, I'm so sorry about what happened."
"It's fine, honey. I'm up again."
"Well, that's great. Um... Annie?"
"Yeah?"
"Would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?"
"Like as a date?" I looked at everyone. Alice was jumping up and down in her seat. Rose was smiling like a lunatic and Nanna Esme was patting my shoulder. "Yeah, If you'd like it."

"Sure! How about 9 'o clock at Restaurant Brooke in Port Angeles?" I suggested.

"Yeah, that would be great."
"Okay then. I'll see you later."
"Bye Annie." I pressed the end call button and everyone went silent.

"Alice, I'm gonna need a dress."