Chapter Five-Attraction is fatal

Attraction was an old church that had been turned into a nightclub. Even though the outside was lit up it still had an eerie feel to it. 

It was a simple Church, a rectangular shape that was built with old gray stone. It had one high spire that over looked all of Port Angeles. The windows were covered so you couldn't see inside, but you could still see the panes of coloured glass. It didn't look like a normal nightclub.

The people outside it weren't very normal either. They had piercings, blue hair and wore black leather. I felt like I was at home.

The queue outside the club was long. It went all the way around the building but when we got out of the car, we were pushed to the top of the queue by some guys with white contacts and green hair.

"Only the sexy ladies get in first," They smiled. Their teeth were covered in a gold substance that made them look brighter.

When we finally got in, the place was crazy. It still looked like a chuch inside, then bar actually surrounded the altar which was covered in bottles of alcohol.

My eyes have to adjust to the darkness, the only light is coming from the blue flashing lights that surround the dance floor. As we make our way to the bar, dancing sweaty bodies pressed and rubbed up against us.

"This place is so cool!" Chelsea shouted. She fixed her choker that was around her neck and proceeded to shout, "Let's get some drinks!" 

The bar was crowded with people trying to get a drink and the bar men were running around like headless chickens.

"Five tequilas!" Ruth shouted. The barman, who sported a red Mohawk, handed Ruth the drinks and winked at her.

"They're on the house!"

The two men who had got us in earlier approached us and smiled.

"How about you ladies meet us in the catacombs?" The taller one winked.

"Yeah, it's sort of like the VIP area." The other one smirked.

Tarah was the first to say anything,"No we don't want to, so why don't you two fuck off."

After a couple more drinks, the dancefloor seemed like the place to go. Sweaty bodies pressed up against one another as the music got louder and louder. A guy behind me put his hand around my waist and danced with me. The music was great, even though I didn't notice it when I turned around and saw what was holding my waist.

He wore a black shirt that showed his perfectly toned muscles. His deep blue eyes watched me as I moved even closer to him. I put my hand in his black hair that was spiked. He was tall, around six feat.

"Hello sexy," He said as he put his hand around my waist again.

"Hey." I replied. The music got faster and faster until I felt out of breath. I fell against him and he lifted me out of the wave of bodies.

"Are you okay? Do you need a drink?" He asked worried.

"I'm okay. I'm out of breath, that's all." I told him. He smirked and began to say something.

"If you say 'that's what she said' I'll murder you!" I exclaimed.

"Did you read my mind or something?" He asked as he sat down beside me.

"All boys are the same." I muttered.

"So me, Obama and Homer Simpson are the same?" He asked.

"Well, I don't know you yet, do I?" I replied.

"Come on, let's get outside and get some air." He held out his hand and I grabbed it. 

Outside was so much cooler. They're was still a queue to get into the club but it wasn't as long as it was when we were going in.

"Do you have a car?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, come on." He led me out of the alley way and onto the main road. It was quiet, for one am.

"The monsters always come out to play when the normal people go in." I muttered.

"What?" He asked. He turned around and looked at me, his blue eyes piercing into me.

"When the normal people go to bed, the monsters, us, come out to play." 

"Oh, right. Hop in... I don't know your name?" He said.

"Amelia and you are..?"

"Blade."