I wasn't a fan I was a directioner

Lucy pov

I woke up to the sound of yelling from downstairs.My dad.He was yellig at my older brother Jason.I ran down to find him on the floor with a red cheek.

''You little bitch!''He came up to me and slapped me hard.I fell onto the ground crying.My dad had started to abuse me and my brother since my mother died he used to be so caring and tell me he would never hurt me and now he does te opposite.He balmes me and Jason for mom leaving.The thought of it made me cry I pulled my brother and ran out the door.Your probaly thinking OMG SHE NEVER ATE ANYTHING.Well the truth was I was anerexic.That is another thing people bullied me,as well as having no mom.

''Hey slut!''I looked up to see my main bully Micheal.He smirked at me and yanked my hair hardly.

''Ow please stop!''His smirk widend.Everyone around me started to laugh.

''You should be used to it Lucy Kate Hale you are the biggest btch ever!''I closed my eyes and ran off in the other direction.(A/N THERE IS ONLY ONE DIRECTION)I slowed my pace and turned around to see if he was following me.Luckily he wasn't but instead there was a black van.SHIT.I started running faster.Two people jumpedout of the van and sprinted behind me.I moved around to the other lane to find a dead end.How more stupid could I be.They came more near me.I jumped one of there backs and bit there shoulder.The man squeled like a girl.I got the other one in a headlock.He pulled me off.Wow this dude was strong I wonder If he was stronger than Harry.

SHUT UP

SORRY HARRY'S BODY IS SOOO FIT

WHAT ABOUT LIAM

EVEN FITTER THAN ZAYN'S
Great now I was talking to myself.

I mentally slapped myself for distracting me.They draggedme into the van.

''No Please help!''I banged on the door and slouched on the floor in defeat.

'Who are you!''It was a comand more like a question.One of them took of their caps to reveale themselfes.

OH MY FRIKIN GOD THEY ARE ONE DIRECTION.

They realised my excitement.

''I take it you are a fan!''I glared at Louis and I had the exact answere.

''I am not a fan I WAS a directioner,I wasn't obsessed I was dedicated,I never felt like a freind to you I felt like family.But now You guys are gonna make my life a fuking hell''I screamed at them before I fell into a puddle of tears.