He found out!

*1 month later*

Zayn POV

It has been a month since I have seen Lucy.It has been a month since any of the boys actually talked to me.I got up from my bed and heard voices downstairs.I opened my door slightly to hear what was happening.

''I think the Christmas tree would be better if it was red!''A familiar voice said.Who was it.

''No Lucy Blue!''Lucy Lucy.She is in our house and nobody told me.How long has this been going on for.

''Shut up both of you.It's green and Lucy you shouldn't stress about anything it is not good for the baby or you!''El said.At least she still has the child.I creeped down the stairs and saw Lucy sitting on the sofa laughing with the rest of the boys.Nobody noticed me except for Liam .He stood there shocked not knowing what to do.

''Lucy!''I whispered as she whipped her head around and gasped.

Lucy POV

''Lucy!''Somebody whispered as I whipped my head around and gasped.

''W-What are you doing!''I asked slowly.I hadn't seen him for what seemed like years and I did miss him a lot.I lied about something.I realise with my time without him that I do love him.

''I-I,Lucy please come back I love you.I don't care If you don't feel the same way.Please!I want to help you!''He cried and I bent down and touched his shoulders and smiled weakly.

''I will stay.Zayn,I found out that A month without you was hard and I then realised that I still love you Zayn even after what you did!''He beamed and hugged me.

''I will promise to look after the child!''I nodded.And hugged him.

''AWW Zaynie poo and Lucybear look so happy together!''I moved around and saw Louis and the boys wiping fake tears.

''Ok I'm gonna go to my doctors appointment who wants to come!"Zayn volunteered and we set of.

"Lucy you do know that I didn't mean to cheat on you!" I smiled slowly.

"It's OK I beleive you!" We came to the doctors and they put gel on my stomach.They scanned it.

"It a......