STUCK

Lucy pov

After what felt like 10 hours of shopping we finally got back home.I burst through the door.

''Miss me?''I asked everyone.

''Nah!''

''Not really!''

''No comment!''

''Nope!''

''I did Lucybear!''I smiled and hugged him.I leg go and stuck my tongue out to the others.

''Meanies.I never missed any of you except Louis anyway!''They all smirked and rolled their eyes.I looked up to the time.

''Shit someone come with me to the dry cleaners I need to get my dress!''I ran out with someone following me.I jumped in the elevator and saw Zayn behind me.

''Hey!''I smiled and waited .Unfortunatly we were on the highets floor.Suddenly the lights went out and the elevator jerked to a stop.I screamed.

''Oh my god ,oh my god!''I kinda had a big fears of elevators.I stood there shaking.

''Lucy calm down!''I stopped and sat on the floor next to Zayn.I tried pushing a button.I pushed in about 10 times.

''Lucy that's my face!''He chuckled and I blushed.It was an awkward silence.

''So Zayn got any lucky girl waiting out there for you?''I asked curiously.He laughed.

''Well there is this girl,I've known her for ages.She was shy and everything.She cared for others.But I know she likes me as a friend!So how about you?''

''Well um.I really like this boy.No actually.I love him.My best friend told me that they he loves me.Alex.I kept on denying it!''I said.It turned into silence again.

''Lucy I have something to tell you!''Zayn said.What is he gonna say.

''That girl I was Talking about is you Lucy .I've always loved you!''I felt a knot in my throat.

''Zayn you lied!''I said.

''Sorry what!''He sounded confused.

''When you said that I only liked you.I don't like you Zayn .I love you!''He sat there shocked.He cupped my face in his hands and smashed his lips into mine.We were to stupid to notice that the lights had came back on and Alex and the boys were standing there while wiping their eyes.

''AWW MY little Lucy is growing up!''Said Alex but Louis pushed her.

''No It's MY little Lucybear!''I giggled as they bickered at each other.I saw Zayn stare at me.

''Lucy do you wanna go out on a date?''I smiled and nodded.

FIRST I WAS A NORMAL ACTOR AN DANCER AND NOW I AM DATING ONE OF THE WORLDS MOST BEST LOOKING GUY.

THERE GOES MY NORMAL LIFE!