TRUTH OR DARE

Harry pov

She looked around shocked when she was placed in the trolly.She slumped back down while Zayn pushed it.

''Luce,you are really under weight!''She glared at Zayn and shrugged.I picked up a try me weighing machine.

''Stand on this!''She shook her head.I stared into her eyes and she jumped of and stood on it.HOLY SHIT.

''HOLY SHIT!66.13 FRIKIN POUNDS.HOW OLD ARE YOU! THAT'S MEANS YOU WEIGH 30KG! ''She flinched when i shouted and a tear rolled down her cheek.Niall approached her and pulled her in to a bone crushing hug.

''I'm sorry!''She smiled slowly.

''I'm 19 years old!''WHAT!I pulled/dragged her into the van and drove home as quick as I could.

''Please I will start eating just don't hurt me,Please!''I stared at her in confusion.I would never hurt someone as pretty and fragile as her.Wait what.

Louis pov

''Please I will start eating just don't hurt me,Please!''Harry stared at her.I quickly changed the subject.

''Lets play truth or dare!''Her face lit up in excitement,She hugged me and I hugged her back.

''Come on then lets go!''She skipped into the livingroom.This was the most hyperactive think she had done.

Lucy pov

I skipped onto the living room and everyone sat on the floor.

''Ok Kate truth or dare!''Why me first.

''Dare!''Everyone smirked and looked at Harry.

''Well I dare you to kiss Harry for 2 minuites!''I stared at him in shock,Kissing the fittest man alive in the whole world.

''Ok!''Harry leaned into my face and his lips met mine.He licked my bottom lip as out tounges touched.I felt butterfleis in my stomach.Did he feel the same?

Harry pov

I felt butterfleis in my stomach.Did she feel the same?I kept on kissing her until the timer went of.Ugh.I truned around to see liam with a camera.

''Liam give me the camera!''I can't beleive thay did it.I pulled the camera of him and watched the video.Wow.she was a good kisser.I turned around to see her lying on the sofa.

''I just kissed the fittest and cutest person alive!''What was she talking about me?EVERYONE STARED AT HER.

''Did I say that out loud!''She ran out the room red cheeked.She ran back in and sat down.

''Lets carry on!''It was My turn.

''So HAROLD EDWARD STYLES,Is it true you have feeling for Lucy!''Damn you Zayn.

''Y-yes,n-no yes!''

Zayn pov

I can't beleive it,He has feelings for she is definatly gonna go for Harry now.I thought I had a chance with her.

''Lets watch a movie!''Everyone agreed.I picked out a scary one.Lucy snuggled into Harry's chest .I felt jelous.

Harry pov

It had only been 10 minuites of the movie and Lucy got scared.She was so adorable whan she was scared.She grabbed the popcorn and dropped it in fright.She went down to pick it up,I pulled her back up and placed her on my lap.She slowly fell asleep.I carried her to her room and layed her down on the bed.

''Harry,can you sing to me!"I laughed and settled into her.I knew what song to sing.

I think I'm gonna lose my mind,

Something deep inside me I can't give up,
I think I'm gonna lose my mind,
I roll and I roll til I'm out of luck, yeah I roll and I roll til I'm out of luck.

I'm feelin something deep inside,
Hotter than a dead stream burning up,
I gotta feel it deep inside,
It's takin, it's taking all I got, yeah it's taking taking all I got.

Cause nobody knows you baby the way I do,
And nobody loves you baby the way I do,
It's been so long, it's been so long baby you were fireproof,
Cause nobody saves me baby the way you do.

I think I'm gonna win this time, riding on a wind that won't give up,
I think I'm gonna win this time, I roll and I'll roll til I change my luck,
Yeah I roll and I'll roll til I change my luck.

Cause nobody knows you baby the way I do,
And nobody loves you baby the way I do,
It's been so long, it's been so long you must be fireproof,
Cause nobody saves me baby the way you do.

Cause nobody loves you baby the way I do,
It's been so long, it's been so long,
Baby you were fireproof,
Cause nobody saves me baby the way you do.

Lucy pov

Did he mean all thoses thing.What of he was using me.Like TROY.I got up and ran to the toilet.

''Lucy sweetheart where are you going!''I ran of and shut the door.I looked around for a razor.God livkily these boys were stupid.I found it and heard harry at the door.

''Please lucy come out!''He banged harder on the door.

''I'm sorry harry!''Just loud enough for her to hear.I picked up the razor blade and glided it across my arm.Before I could stop it slipped out of my hand that caused it to make a loud sound.SHIT.

Harry pov

I heard something drop.NO NO NO NO.I ran into the other boys room.

''Guys she c-cut!''Everyone walked after me and banged on the door.She was sitting on the floor crying her eyes out.I picked her up and carried her down stairs.

''How much did you do!''She lifted her sleeve and showed 3 marks.She lifted up her shirt so we could see her belly.She was so skinny,other than that she had two more.

''Why did you do it?''She put her head down.

''One for being ugly,one for being fat,one for being useless,one for being weak and one fro bieng alive!''She shouted the last part.Louis and liam came to hug her but she shoved them away.They gave me a longing look.I leaned forward and put my arms around her waiste.I thought she was gonna push me away,but surprisingly she clinged onto my kneck for support and hugged me back.

''Harry I love you!''WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N HEY EVERYONE,WHAT DO YOU THINK,WAS IT GOOD

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OLDER BOOK CALLED "OH NO SHE DIDN'T"

GO ON MY PROFILE TO READ IT

THX

KEIRA423;-)

BYEXXXXXXX