LOOK AT YOURSELF

Zayn pov

''I love you Harry!''What she loved him.I glared at harry as he kissed her on the cheek and she blushed.I then said something I regretted.

''She just loves you so that she can finally have some drama in her life.Her life is boring!''I saw tears brim in her wide eyes.

''Y-you think m-my life i-is b-boring.Do you know what i've been through!My mom died me when I was 7,my dad started abusing me and the only person for support was my brother Jason.Dad blamed me for my mothers death.Ever since then I got bullied and stopped eating when people called me fat and ugly.My brother took me to the doctors and they told me i had eating disorder.Someone spread the word and then it was all around school.I finally got myself a boyfriend,he was so caring at first but then he started hurting me and he wouldn't let me leave.I got hurt emotionall and physically.Then I started cutting and then you bloody people kidnapped me.SO ZAYN DO YOU STILL THINK MY LIFE IS BORING AND I LOVE SOMEONE TRULY, WHO IS JUST TRYING TO COMFORT ME FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE.NO ZAYN ,BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER FELT THIS WAS BEFORE HAVE YOU!''It was the first time she shouted.I never knew she went through all of that,before i knew it she lunged her self at me and stated punching me and pulling my hair.I screamed for help and Harry lifted her up and she tried to get out of his grip.He hugged her tightly and she finally stopped screaming.Harry glared at me and picked her up and took her to her room.

GREAT NOW SHE WILL REALLY LOVE ME(NOTE SARCASUM)

Lucy pov

Harry lifted me up the stairs into my room and sat down next to me.I was scared if he was gonna hurt me.He moved closer but I flinched when his hand touched my cheek.His eyes were confused.

''I'm not gunna hurt you!''I stared at him.He wasn't gonna hurt me.

''I love you Lucy Kate Hale,I now I just met you but every time you are near me you light up my world.!''I felt tears sting in my eyes.

''Lucy love are you OK!''I wiped away my tears and smiled.

''The last time a boy said he loved me h-he started h-hurting me and c-calling me n-names.He even forced me to have this,which really hurt!''I showed Harry my tatto on my neck.He hugged me tightly.

''I would never hurt you!''I looked into his truthful eyes and pulled his neck.

''Harry what would you do If I did this!''I pulled him and crashed my lips into his.He pulled me closer and I held on to his hair.I pulled away and he smiled.

''I would love it if you did that!''I grinned widely.Harry went to open the door and 4 pairs of bodies fell on him.

''LOUIS,NIALL,LIAM,ZAYN I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR LISTENING TO OUR CONVERSATION!''Harry glared at all of them.

''I'm soory hazza I didn't mean to!''Louis steps forward and smiles at me.I surprisingly smiled back.Hopefully they will forget about having dinner.

''I almost forgot,Luce you have to have dinner!''Damn you liam.I jumped of bed at told them to get out while I got changed.I found a pair of shorts and a tank top.I slipped it on and ran downstairs.

''Wow Lucy you look hot!''I blushed furiously and stomped into the kitchen.

''Aww is Lucy bear having a tantrum!''Louis smiled as I playfully hit his arm.

''Seriously Louis Lucy bear!''He nodded eargly as liam put a plate of pasta in front of me.

''Sorry Liam to much fats!''He glared at me.

''Luce If you don't eat it I will shove it in your mouth!''I backed away and Harry put a protective arm around me.

''Dont talk to Lucy like that!''Liam stared at Harry,but I had a better idea.

''I will eat it if you answer this question truthfully!''They nodded.

''Why did you kidnapp me?''They all stared at Liam.

''Well we wanted to help you so.....yeah!''I nodded and ate a bite of my food and pushed it away.

''You said you would eat it?''I smiled playfully at Liam.

''I didn't say how much!''Liam glared at me and shoved the food in my mouth.I swallowed it and ran into the bathroom to puke.Harry followed in after me and held my hair back.I rinsed my mouth and brushed my teeth.I walked back into the kitchen.

''Luce i'm so-''I cut him off.

''Don't call me that Liam,You know I have eating disorder because of my depression and you still forced it in my mouth you mosnter!''He looked shocked and I ran into the livingroom to watch some TV.Niall came down to sit next to me.

''Hey Niall!''He grinned.

''Hey Lucy,so you are still angry at Liam and Zayn!''I nodded and continued to watch keeping up with the Kardashians.Harry and the boys came in with some food.But something caught my eye.

''OREOS!''I pulled them of Harry and opened the packet.Niall asked for some and I passed him 5.Harry lifted me up and placed me on his lap.He played with my half brown dyed hair.I put my head on his chest as we watched a movie.

''Hey do you guys know I have nothing to wear tomorrow!''They all stared at each other confused.

''Dudes seriously,we could go shopping!''Thye all nodded and said I was so clever.I rolled my eyes and Louis kept on rolling his eyes copying me.

''LOUIS IF YOU KEEP ROLLING YOUR EYES THEY WILL GET STUCK!''I yelled .Everyone except for Louis started laughing.I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of people jumping on my bed.I opened my eyes slowly to see all 5 boys going crazy.

''Fuck off!''I moaned and rolled over in the bed.

''Sorry Lucy bare no can do we have to go shops!''I jumped out of bed and went into the toilet to get changed.I came out and someone threw me over their shoulder.Niall

''Niall Horan put me down now or else!''He kept on running and pushed me into the van.

''Couldn't think of a less agressive way to do it!''Louis shook his head and Harry sat down beside me and everyone was staring at us.

''HARRUCY!''Niall shouted and Harry blushed.

''Lucy you should of heard him all night he wouldn't stop talking about you!''He what!

''Lucy,I was gonna ask if y-you w-wanted to g-go on a-a date w-with me?''I nodded eargly and Harry slipped his finger into mine.we stopped and I got placed in a trolley again.SERIOUSLY!

''WHY!''

''So you dont go anywhere now try this dress on!''I stared at him in disbelef.

''Sorry Tomo,I don't do dresses!''He shoved me into the dressing room with the dress.I put it on and it actually fit.I thought it was gonna be to tight.I walked in and Harry stared at my with his eyes open.

''What is it not nice!''He shook his head.

''Lucy you look AmaZAYN!''I luaghed and Louis picked out a big ple of clothes.We went to the till and the till person sent me death glares.

''So whats a fat slut like you doing here!''I felt tears sting in my eyes and I ran out of the shops.Hearing people calling my name.

A/N

HEY GUYS I WAS WOUNDERING IF YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME SHIP NAMES FOR HARRY AND LUCY

VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW

THX KEIRA423XXX