Sorry Louis

Lucy POV
I felt the water trickle down my leg.

"Guys..."
They all whipped their heads around.

"Omg Lucy.Quickly Liam start the car.WE NEED TO GO!"Zayn said as I felt anothet sharp pain in my stomach.

" QUICK.it's KILLING ME!"I shouted and Zayn and Harry lifted me to the car.Zayn switched on his phone.I slapped his arm as Liam drove as fast as he could with Alex holding my hand tightly.

"This is no time to tweet!" I shouted.He looked confused.

"I wanna remember the day our son is born!" I smiled but suddenly screamed.Zayn held the phone camera to my face.

"Zayn this is all your frinkin fault!" I screamed at him as El told me to calm down.

"Lucy breath in and-" I cut her off.

"I AM BREATHING FOR GODS SAKE!!!" I SHOUTED.We suddenly got there and The lady at the desk told us to sign some papers.

"She is in pain we don't have time!" Alex shouted while pointing a finger.

"I'm sorry ma'am but-!"Zayn chucked all the papers,and looked frustrated
.
"No papers to sign now." He took me to the room and the doctors rushed in
.
"She won't be going into labour for a few hours!" I screamed at her.

"You mother fucker.Get it out!" I shouted and Zayn laughed.I glared at him and he quickly stopped.I got laid down on the bed.Zayn held my hand.

"I'll be here with you for everything!" He said and kissed my forehead.I smiled slowly and the pain went away gradually.Everyone sat down and Niall's belly rumbled.

"Niall go eat something" I said and he shook his head for once.

"I'm not leaving you!" I awwed and hugged him.his belly made a noise
.
"No seriously go eat.that noise is annoying."Everyone laughed.

" and while your at it get me some grapes!"he nodded and left with Alex holding her hand.
This is gonna be a long few hours.
#####################################
I realised that it was now the 24th of December and it was Louis' birthday.I called Louis.He walked over to me and nodded.

"What's up Lucy!" I frowned.

"Louis because of me you didn't get to celebrate your birthday and its all !y fault!" I said and started crying.

"Lucy don't cry.Its not your fault!" Is smiled but whimpered and felt a big pain in my stomach.
"Agghhhh!" I held Zayn's hand tightly.the doctors rushed in and pressed the button.

"I think I'm getting him Zayn!" I held his arm.

"Breath in and out honey!" The doctor said.I tried breathing and El looked green.
"I'm gonna be sick!" She said and ran out the room.I groaned and breathed in and out.

"Come on sweetie nearly there!" I took one last push and everyone cheered. Zayn kissed me on the nose.

"Baby we did it!" He said and hugged me.I heard a loud baby cry.Zayn held the boy and gave it to me.

"Look he has got Zayn's eyes and Lucy's hair colour with Zayn's nose and Lucy's lips!" Niall said happy that he pointed it out.I smiled.

"What are we gonna name him?" I asked.
.................