Brazil!

Zayn POV

I went to Wake Up Lucy from her sleep.When I saw her crying it made me break.Even when she was sleeping she looked like and angel.

''Lucy!''I shook her and she woke up.She looked upset and down.We got off the aeroplane and We picked up her luggage up from the place.We sat in the cab and Lucy had said nothing since we got here.

''Lucy are you Ok!''I asked her and she nodded while looking out the window.The driver Kept on honking.

''What's with all the honking?''Lucy asked.

''Yes Yes!''The driver said.Can he even speak English!We got to our hotel and suddenly Lucy looked really excited.

''This is were we are staying!''She questioned.I nodded and she ran into my arms.She let go and stopped when she saw that there was an elevator.

''Zayn lets go up the stairs!''She was about to go when I pulled her towards me.

''No.We are on the highest floor!''She frowned and held my hand tightly through the whole time.She jumped out and I laughed.She got the key to our room and gaped when she how big it was.

''WOW!''

Lucy POV

This place was amazing.I walked into the room and heard my phone ring.I saw it was Louis calling me on video chat.I opened it immediately and heard lots of screaming.

''HEY LUCY!''Alex and Niall shouted.I giggled.

''I want to talk!''Liam screamed

''Alex you have to share"Louis shouted at Alex

"Sharing is part of caring!''Harry said

''I don't care about you Louis!''Alex answered and pushed Harry away.

''Alex tell Harry.He is taking my ice cream!''Niall screamed while pulling Alex's arm.

''How about you all Juts SHUT UP!''El suggested.Everyone went quiet.Zayn stood next to me and suddenly the screaming started again.

''Ok that's enough.Where is Kyle!''I asked and Louis put him by the screen.

''Hello Kyle!''Zayn snatched the phone of me.I jumped on his back and took it of.

''Hello Kyle.How is Louis treating you?''I questioned and Kyle just waved.

''Lucy let me see!''Zayn shouted and Pushed me in the bathroom.He locked the door from outside.I twisted the handle but it wouldn't open.

''Zayn!''I screamed and banged on the door.

''LET ME OUT!''Zayn laughed.

''Only if you share!''He said.I agreed and he let me out.

''Ok bye guys we'll see talk tomorrow bye!''I waved and When the call ended I glared at Zayn.

''Come one Lucy!''He put his hands around my hips and faced me.I tried not to smile but he tickled me.

''Stop!''I said and suddenly someone knocked on the door.I stuck my tongue out at Zayn and went to open it.An elderly couple were at the door.

''Could you stop with the noise!''The lady asked and Zayn stood next to me.

''Oh no.It's a married couple!''The man said and rolled his eyes.

''No we cannot stop with the noise!''Zayn answered.

''You can't make us!''I said and stuck my tongue out.They walked away and Suddenly The door opened again to reveal lots of Old people!

Great..................

#######################################################################################

A/N HEY GUYS THANKS FOR THE VOTES.

VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW.

THANK YOU!