just till tour ends

Lucy pov

I have to leave.All this fighting was because of me.I hate my life.

''Guys I have something to tell you!''They all stopped and stared at me.

''I-I'm leaving.All this fighting.It's tearing you guys apart because of me!''Thay all started crying.

''Lucybear don't leave. I'm gonna miss you alot!"'I shook my head.

''Nobody is gonna miss me!''They all stared at me as if I was crazy.

''Please just stay till the tour ends!''I looked at Elenor's pleading eyes.

''Ok!''I nodded. They all squealed and Paul came in.

''You guys are leaving in the bus in 6 hours!''We all sighed.

''I went to my room and shut the door to pack.I heard someone walk in.

HARRY.

The last person I wanted to see!

''Lucy listen-''I interrupted him.

''No you listen to me.I hate you and I don't want you near me!''H flinched.

''Ok just listen to what I have to say!''I nodded and he opened his mouth.Instead of words song lyrics came out.

Girl I see it in your eyes you're disappointed'Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart I tore it apart And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence And no woman in the world deserves this But here I am asking you for one more chance

Can we fall, one more time?Stop the tape and rewind Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade'Cause there is nobody else

It's gotta be youOnly youIt's gotta be youOnly you

Now girl I hear it in your voice and how it tremblesWhen you speak to me I don't resemble, who I wasYou've almost had enoughAnd your actions speak louder than wordsAnd you're about to break from all you've heardDon't be scared, I ain't going no where

I'll be here, by your sideNo more fears, no more cryingBut if you walk awayI know I'll fade'Cause there is nobody else

It's gotta be youOnly youIt's gotta be youOnly you

Oh girl, can we try one more, one more time?One more, one more, can we try?One more, one more timeI'll make it betterOne more, one more, can we try?One more, one more,Can we try one more time to make it all better?

'Cause its gotta be youIts gotta be youOnly youOnly you

It's gotta be you Only you It's gotta be you Only you

I felt tears spring out my eyes.

''Sorry Harry I don't think I can trust you again!''I ran out the room leaving a sad faced Harry.

I sprinted downstairs and saw only Zayn sitting on the couch.

''Hey Zayn!''He turned around and blushed.

Okay..........

I saw the rest of the boys run into the room and sat on the sofa leaving no space for me.

''Awww you guys left me!''I pouted and Stomped my feet.

''Lucy sit in Zayn's lap!''I looked at Liam and nodded.I sat down and started playing with his hair.I stopped to see if he was gonna do something but he didn't. I saw Louis stomp his feet.He reached over to touch Zayn's hair but Zayn slapped his hands.

''Don't touch my hair!''I saw Louis laugh.

''Ok I won't!''Weird child.I heard a beep from mi phone.

FROM:Elthebest

He totally like you. Zayn!

I laughed.I turned to see her with her and Dani's thumbs up.

TO:Elthebest

Firstly im nvr letting u use my fone and change my contacts names.But i thnk zayn doesnt like me.im sure.How can he like me!!;-(

I looked to see El and Dani frowning.

FROM:Elthebest

who said tht.u r an amazayn gurl.down let anyone put u down.!!!!!!!!

I smiled and saw Niall staring at us.

''Are you guys texting each other?''I stared at him.

''Nah Genius!''He smiled proudly when I said that.Paul called us to get into the tour bus.I turned around to El and Dani.I started crying.

''El Dani I'm gonna miss you!''At this point they started crying too.

''Us to Luce.And remember.Don't change no matter what!''I nodded as we said our last goodbyes El called me over and whispered.

''I think Zayn is totally crushing on.If he doesn't ask you out I'm gonna kill him!''I laughed and sat down in the bus.

So this is when the tour startes..................

A/N

HEY GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK.SHOULD LUCY STAY OR GO IN TOUR.

COMMENT AND VOTE BELOW THX

KEIRA423<3