Never let Louis drive!

Lucy pov

We all ran out and I wanted to suddenly go shopping.

''Hey everyone we are going shopping!''They nodded and we sat in a big van.Suddenly We saw fans approach us.

''AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH LOUIS STEP ON THE GAS!''I shouted madly as he drove as fast as he could.We all moved in the van.I got pushed into Niall.

''Hey love!''I pushed Niall and we both banged into Zayn.

''UGH Get off me!''He shouted.

''Louis stop!''He grinned and shook his head.

''Sorry love,You said step on it!''I glared at him.

''Louis,Whether we get out of this dead or alive I will KILL YOU!''He suddenly stopped the car and 5 bodies landed on me.Alex,Liam,Harry,Niall,Zayn.

''Get of me Fatties.You guys need to cut of on the fat!''Everyone groaned.

''Hey Lucy even me!''Zayn said.

''Yes Zayn even you!''I shouted as they got of me.

''Next time whether I have a licence or not.I will drive instead of Louis!''They all nodded and we jumped out the car.Louis ran into the shops pushing everyone on his way.

''Louis William Tomolinson .Get your butt here now!''They all chuckled.I ran up to Louis and pulled his ear.

''Louis you wanna be a baby.I'll treat you like one!''I pulled him into a baby shop and pulled out a baby leash.I bought it and put it on him.I pulled him out the shop and everyone laughed at him as he hung his head in shame.

''OK EVERYONE TODAY WE SHOP THE LUCY AND ALEX WAY!''Me and Alex high fived and smirked.We ran into the shops and I bought 3 dresses and only took Alex and Louis with me to buy them.

''Please anyone but Louis drive!''Liam offered and we drove home.