Wedding!

Lucy POV

I am Now A Malik.Sounds weird with my name.

''Lucy!''I turned around and saw Louis jumping on a pile of people.

''Louis your gonna fall!''I screamed I was about to get him down but I saw Zayn messing around with the sound systems.Luckily all the guest were gone.

''ZAYN MALIK.Get off that!''He just grinned I saw Harry messing about with everything and Liam was cleaning.

''Thank god Liam.Niall You get your ass down here now!''I screamed and Niall was jumping around on the beds.

''Who the hell gave him chocolate!''I shouted and Alex came up to me.

''I did!''She answered and got a stick to beat up the lights.

''Everyone STOP!''I shouted and they all looked my way.

''Where is Kyle?''I started freaking out.I pulled my hair.

''Relax he is with El!''Louis said.I relaxed and The cleaners were cleaning.

''Were are you going for your honeymoon!''Louis asked.I blushed and Zayn put his arm around me.

''Lou stop being nosey.We are going to Brazil!''He exclaimed and I hugged him tightly.

''Looks like someone is excited!''Alex said.I took Kyle of El.

''Kyle.Who do you wanna stay with while I'm gone!?''I asked him.He pointed to Louis and I mentally screamed.

''Ha ha Kyle loves me!''Louis took Kyle and span him in the air.

''He is gonna love our house because we have lots of carrots!''Louis said.This was the 100th time he said Carrots.

''Louis if Kyles first word is carrots I'm gonna kill you!''I shouted.I sat down on the sofa.

''Cawots!''I heard someone say.

''Louis shut up!''I shouted.

''That was not me!''He answered.I turned around and Saw Alex smiling.

''No no no,Please don't tell me!''I covered my ears.

''Yep Kyle's first word is Carrots!''Alex said and Louis jumped up.

''Yes Yes!''He was running around.I walked up to Kyle.

''Kyle say Mom!''He shook his head.

''Cawots,Cawots!''He pointed at me and Zayn.Zayn started tearing up.

''He said his first word!''Zayn hugged me but I was still angry at Louis.

''Ok!I think Kyle should stay with Liam!''I said and Pointed at him.Kyle suddenly started screeching.

''Cawots!''He screamed and pointed his foot to Louis.

''Louis If you can teach him to say Any more vegetables that you like then watch!''I said and walked away to calm myself