I'm afraid to fall in love with him!

Lucy pov

I just told Louis.He looked at me shocked and suddenly Alex ran into my room.

''Oh my god Lucy.Don't listen to Zayn .It was my fault.Ugh I'm the worst best friend ever!''She exclaimed.I shook my head and laughed.

''No Alex your not!''She looked relieved and sat down next to me.

''So then why are you crying?''I stared into her brown eyes.

''Because I'm in love with Zayn but I can't love him.I'm to afraid to fall in love Alex.After having two relationships?First having an abusive one.Then having one cheat on me!I can't Alex and nothing is gonna changed that!''She looked sad and stood up and took my hand.

''Come on lets go shopping.That always cheers you up!''I nodded and grinned.I walked downstairs and saw the boys talking quietly to Zayn .He stood up.

''I'm sorry Lucy.Alex told me that it wasn't your fault!''I smiled and nodded.I walked out the door with Alex next to me.

''Louis told me that you should ask Zayn out and you should..................''I heard her talk about some .

''Lucy are you even flippin listening?''I nodded.

''What did I say then!''

''That you wanna go shops!''She glared at me.

''No I said that Louis said Zayn loves you too!''I hesitated and burst into laughter.(in the picture at the side Lucy laughing)She gave me a death glare.

''I'm sorry but he doesn't love me!''She looked at me confused.

''Have you seen the way he looks at you.He can't keep his eyes of you Lu!How the hell can you not see that.I also have proof he loves you.Here listen to this!''She handed me her phone and It was a video that Louis sent her.

VIDEO

''I love her but she probaly hates me!''Zayn said.

''Come on she doesn't hate you.She was flirting with you at the party!''Said Harry.

''This is serious Harry.I have never loved a girl like this before.I wanna make her mine!'' 

''LOUIS what are you doing with your phone?''Said Liam.

''N-Nothing!''

VIDEO END

Lucy pov

No matter what was in that video I CANNOT FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM!!