BABY RUNNING AFTER YOU IS LIKE CHASING THE CLOUDS!

Lucy pov

I ran as fast as I could into starbucks and sat down.A waitress came up to me.

''What would you like honey?''I smiled at her and shook my head.Suddenly someone came and sat down opposite me.

''Hey!''I realised that voice but I didn't now who.I put my head up and saw.............................

TROY

I moved away from him and he frowned.

''Lucy?Is that you!''I shook my head and flinched when he came near me.

''Don't lie to me,I now thoses green beautifulful eyes anywhere.''He gave me a warming smile.

''Please don't hurt me,I'm sorry.I'm fat and ugly,And I an Useless!''He held my hand and sat down next to me.

''Lucy I'm not gonna hurt you!''I stared into his blue eyes and studied his face.He was Amazing and cute.I stared at his lips and he smirked.I pulled away and stared out the window.

''Look Lucy I'm sorry for what I did!''I glared at him.

''I-i'm s-sorry T-troy.Do you now what you did?I went out with you cause you were kind,Fun and amazingly cute.Eversince I started going out with you my only friends turned on me.They started calling me names and said if I wanted my friends back I would have to Break up with you.I broke up with you but you wouldn't let me and started hurting me and calling me names.The only perosn who loved me was my brother!''I pulled out a phone to see a message from harry.

SexGodHarry

H-Where are u.cme bck plz xxxxxxx

ur cute and the most exstrodinHARRY person ever.

I smiled and looked at Troy.Maybe he had changed.

''Troy maybe we can be friends.''I got ip and hugged him tightly.

''Thanks.So what are you doing here at starbucks?''He gave me a funny face as I laughed and told him the whole story.

''Don't listen to that shop person!She says that to anyone.''I grinned and saw Harry run into starbucks.I pulled Troys hand and led him into the toilet.

''EWWW I CAN'T BE IN THE LADIES LOO!''He was about to go out when I pulled his arm.

''No matter what Don't tell them I am here!''He nodded and ran out.Suddely 5 boys came bursting into the room.

''Damn you!''Harry smirked and carried me over his shoulder.I punched his back.

''Harry you dumbass put me down or o-or i'll not go out with you tonight!''He suddenly put me down and Zayn lifted me up.

''Please Harry take me back.I don't wanna be near Zayn.Liam you carry me instead or Niall and louis!''Zayn put me down and pushed me away which caused me to fall on the floor.

''Weakling!''That does it before anyone could do something.I jumped on his back.

''Zayn you asshole mother fucker don't call me a weakling!''I jumped on and stared at Niall.

''Give me a piggy ride!''He put me over his back and we sat in the van.

''Lucy when you said I was a asshole.You now what you are a stupid fat weak,ugly usesless girl who has no right to be alive.I'm not surprised people bullied you and your dad abused you!''I stared at him and burst into tears.I ran for the door but it was locked.Zayn smirked at me.

''Zayn you idiot what did you do!''Louis glared at Zayn.I ran for Harry and hugged him.He pulled my head to his chest.

''ssshhhhh t's gonna be Ok he didn't mean any of that!''I cried harder and Harruy sat down with my legs around his waiste.