Alex Gracie Brooks Morgan!

A/N

HEY GUYS SHOUT OUT TO MY BEST FRIENDS WHO HELPED ME WITH THIS CHAPTER.

@Zoorasworld12

@Lilcherry786

@Sugarcube569

@Sugarcherry123

WITHOUT THEM I WOULDN'T HAVE WROTE HALF THIS BOOK

THX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy pov

I sat down by the window seeing the rain pouring down.I saw to see the boys were fast asleep so I decided to go for a walk.I ran into Starbucks and sat down on an empty chair.I heard The door bell at the top ring and looked to see a girl about my age walk in.She had Orange ginger hair that looked awesome.She had brown eyes and she had a very pale face.She came to sit next to me.

''Heyyyyyy!Is this seat taken!''I shook my head.

''You don't talk much do you!''She shouted.Wow this girl had a very loud voice.

''OK My name is Alex Gracie Brooks Morgan!What bout you!''I smiled she had an amazing name.

''Lucy Kate Hale.Very boring name compared to yours!''She looked shocked.

''I hate my middle names.You look familiar though.Oh I know you!''I stared at her confused.

''You do?''She nodded eagerly.

''Your that girl who is going out with Harry styles!''She whispered.I frowned

''Who was going out with him!He cheated on me!''She looked sad.

''I'm so sorry.So what are you doing here?''I laughed.

''Well I'm on tour with the guys but as soon as it finishes I'm out of there.I wanna be a dancer and an actor!''I exclaimed.

''OMG ME TOO!''We high fived each other and smiled.

''Do you wanna work together as a pair to make a dance and we could audition together!''She said.I grinned.

''That would be amazing!''We swapped each others numbers and said bye.

''Bye Alex I'll call you when I leave!''She grinned happily.

''OK bye Lucy!''I ran back into the bus and stopped at the door hearing whispered voices.

''Tell her man!''It was Louis' voice.

''I can't!''It was Zayn who spoke next.

''Yes you can and If you don't we will tell Lucy ourself!''Tell me what.

''Fine!''What the hell are they talking 'bout.

I walked in the room and acted as If I didn't hear anything.

''Hey guys what's up!''They all stared at Zayn.

''I -I love you Lucy.The way you smile and Light up my world.They way you flip your hair and your face gets red when you get angry.The way you blush when you are shy.The way you start crying.The way you care for others and not just about yourself.I love you Lucy!''I was there shocked by what he had said.I have to leave because this is gonna cause more fights.

''I'm sorry Zayn but.I have to leave now.I can't bare it when you guys fight and I just can't stay.I have to pack!''I ran into the other room and packed my bags.I ran out and saw all the boys faces where sad and crying.

''Lucy.When you leave just don't change yourself!''Liam said while hugging me.

''Lucybear I know you Always feel like killing me when I'm annoying but try not to kill anyone else!''I nodded and turned to harry.

''Lucy I hate myself for doing what I did and the last thing I want is you leaving without an apology!Do you forgive me?''I smiled and nodded.I hugged the rest of the and said bye.I got out my phone to call Alex.

PHONE CALL

L-hey Alex!

A-hey Lucy what's up!

L-I decided to leave!

A-WHY

L-I couldn't handle the stress.

A-OK you can tell me when I pick you up.Where are you?

L-where we first met.

A-K see you in 5 minuites!

L-bye!

I hung up and waited for Alex to come.She arrived quickly.I sat in the car and waited for her to say something.

''Are you OK?''She asked with concern.

''Yeah!''She looked unsure.

''Then why are you crying?''I shrugged.We got to her flat that was massive.

''You can live with me!''I smiled and hugged her.

We started working on our new dance routine we made up.It took 9 hours to get it right!

''I'm so frikin exhausted!''I laughed at what Alex said.

''SO am I!So when are we leaving to go to Florida?''I asked.

''Tomorrow!Lets get some sleep know!We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow!''I nodded and slipped into bed.As soon as My head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

A/N

HEY GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK.WAS IT GOOD.BTW MY FRIENDS THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER.

DID YOU GUYS THINK SHE WASN'T GONNA LEAVE?

VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW

THX

KEIRA423