Names!

Lucy POV

I asked the boys and girls what names there should be.

''I think It should be Louis!''Louis stated and looked ta Zayn!

''Nope It should be Harry!''Harry said while holding the child.

''No Niall is a better name!''Niall shouted as Liam glared at him.

''Boys Boys If he was gonna choose a name it's gonna be Liam Because I'm the most mature!''Liam proudly said.

''How about Tyler?''El asked.Alex shook her head.

''It should be Oscar!''She said and Dani objected.

''How about we let Lucy and Zayn decide!''She said and everyone agreed sulkily.

''I like the name Nathan or Kyle!''Zayn said.

''How about Kyle Javaad Malik!''I suggested and everyone agreed except for Niall.

''I still think It should have been Niall!''He said sadly and Alex hugged him.We went home and I Just realised that Kyle is born on the same day as Louis.

''Louis Kyle has the same birthday as you!''I said and Kyle started crying.

''I'm already getting annoyed at him!''Zayn whined and picked Kyle up but he didn't stop crying.

''Who is making that annoying noise!''Alex said while walking into the room.I took Kyle from Zayn and he immediately stopped crying.

''H-How did you...!''Zayn stood there speechless.

''I dunno!''I said while laughing as Kyle fell asleep.I took him to his bed that Zayn bought and went downstairs.I sat down and Zayn was holding my hand.Louis came in and the Bay started crying.Everyone glared at Louis.

''Louis what did you do?''Eleanor asked while getting up.

''I just Picked him up and Put him down and started crying!''He said and I got up but Zayn pulled me down.

''I'll get him!''He went up and bought him down but Kyle still didn't stop crying.

''For Gods sake!''I took him from Zayn and he stopped.

''I like Kyle because he hates Zayn!''Alex said and everyone started crying but Zayn stomped of Upstairs.

''Alex!''I glared at her and she shrunk back into her seat!I followed Zayn and went into our bedroom.

''Zayn!''He never answered but turned his back towards me.

''Kyle doesn't hate you he is just not used to you!''I said trying to get Zayn to look at me.He turned back to me.I handed Kyle to Zayn and he didn't cry.

''See Zayn.He loves you a lot!''I put my hand on Zayn's shoulder and hugged him.

''Lucy I wanna ask you something!''I nodded and straightened my hair.He put Kyle on the bed and got down on one knee.

''Lucy Kate Hale!I love you!''He said and I started sweating.

''Zayn,What are you doing!''He chuckled and took my hand.

''Will you Marry me?''

...............................................................