COME AT ME BRO!

A/N

HEY GUYS SHOUT OUT TO @Ronaldo4eva who helped me with this chapter.Also be sure to check out her book on her profile called.Mates,Boys and Kisses.

THX

KEIRA423

Lucy pov

I ran to Zayn and hugged him.I have to write this in my diary.I ran upstairs and looked in my bag but it wasn't there.

''Alex come here now!''She ran upstairs.

''What man!''I rolled my eyes.

''I can't find my diary!''She widened her eyes.I ran downstairs.

''Does anyone know where my diary is.It is pink and black!''

Zayn pov

''Does anyone know where my diary is.It is pink and black!''That was her diary.

Flashback

Me and the boys sat down and waited for our dance tutor.I looked around and saw a book.I picked it up and read the first page.

Dear Diary,

Right now I feel like I can only trust you. Mom left me and I live with dad.Should I even call him that.I hate my life.Only one thing lights my heart.One direction.I love them.I wanna go to their concerts one day.My favourite is Harry.I love his hair.I can't imagine how much better he will be in real life. OMG DAD is calling me.I hope he doesn't beat me up!

From Kate

Flashback over.

I turned to see the boys looking everywhere.

''Boys can you come with me.We'll be back in 20 minutes.''We ran out leaving Lucy and Alex.

Alex pov

''Alex I need to get my clothes from the dry cleaners,I'll be back in half an hour!Bye!''She waved and left me alone.I heard someone at the door.I turned around to see. RONALDO. His fans think he is so sweet and kind but he is abusive.He walked up to me and grabbed my jaw.

''Hey bitch did you miss me!''I shook my head.He smirked.He pinned me against the wall and started hitting me numerous times.

''Please stop!''He chuckled.He grabbed my wrist and tied me against the bed.

GREAT THIS IS THE DAY I DIE!

Lucy pov

I unlocked the door and saw Alex getting beaten up.I grabbed a BB Gun and shot the small bullets at Ronaldo's head.He turned around and walked towards me.

''Come at me bro!''I said.He raised his fist.I waited for it to come in contact with my face but it didn't .I looked up to see Zayn holding Ronaldo's wrist.

''Lay a hand on her and you are dead!''He moved away and I ran towards Alex.

''Alex Are you Ok?''She nodded.I saw Zayn looking confused but then I had a great idea.

''Niall get you Irish ass here now!''He came down and kept on looking at Alex.I think he likes her.

''Take her out to Starbucks to cool down!''He nodded and led her out.I turned around to see 4 curious faces.

''We are gonna throw a small party for Alex.Just us and The girls.They nodded and we got to work.

''Harry you go put the snacks there!''He started eating them.

''Harold Edward Styles.You eat one more Chocolate and watch!''He ran away into the kitchen.I saw Louis messing around.

''Louis fro god's sake stop acting like a baby!''He stopped and walked away.

''Liam thank god you are responsible!''He chuckled.

''Zayn help me put the decorations up!''He smirked.

''You look hot and cute when you are bossy!''I blushed.

''Shut up Malik!''He grinned.

''Don't call me cute!''He laughed.

''Cute!''

''Shut up!''

''Cute!''

''Shut up!''

''Cute!''

''Shut up!''

''Cute!''

''Shut up!''

''Cute!''

''Shut up!''

''Cute!''

''Shut up!''

''Cute!''

''Shut up!''

''Will you guys stop flirting around with each other!''I turned around and Saw Harry smirking.

''Very funny styles.Bets joke ever!''I said and I turned around.I couldn't bare to see Zayn .I tried doing the decorations up by my self but it was useless.

''Zayn please help!''He smirked and nodded.

*an hour later*

We sat down in a circle to play truth or dare.

''Ok Lucybear truth or dare!''

''Truth!''I said.

''Who was that guy who was about to hit You!''Zayn said.

''Alex's boyfriend.He abuses her!''Zayn stared at me.

''Why didn't you tell us!''I looked at the floor.

''Because-''Zayn cute me of.

''How could you be so selfish.I knew you changed but not that much!''

''Zayn I-''

''Save it Lucy!''Everyone seemed disappointed in me.I walked into my room and cried.Louis walked in.

''Lucybear don't cry!''I shook my head.

''He hates me now!''He looked at me confused.

''Zayn!''He nodded and said oh.

''Why do you care!''Why do I care.Did I like him?No!

''Because Louis!''

''I love him!''

A/N

HEY GUYS DID YOU LIKE MY CHAPTER VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW PLZZZZ

THX