THE SECOND TIME

Lucy pov

''I would love to go on tour with you guys!''They beamed and hugged me tightly.

''So who is gonna help me pack?''They all turned around and ran out the room except Zayn.He reached for me,but I pulled away.

''Don't touch me zayn.I now what I am already you don't need to tell me again!''He looked hurt and ran out the room in shame.

''Louis please pretty please can you help me!''He smiled and nodded.I grabbed my clothes and stuffed them in my bag,but they wouldn't fit.

''UGH YOU MOTHER FUCKER BAG CLOSE ALREADY!''Louis stared at me and closed it immeadiatly.

''It's either the bag hates me or you have super powers Louis!''He laughed.

''Lucybear,I'm pretty sure,I have super powers!''I giggled and he stood staring at me with his mouth open.

''What Louis don't leave your mouth open.you'll catch flies!''

''It's just that you giggled,That means your in luuuuvvvvv!''I blushed at glared at Louis.

''Shut up louis,so what if I am!''He wiggeld his eyebrows.

''With who?!''I blushed and his eyes reached my knecklace.

''OH Harry gave you this!''I pulled it away and nodded.

''Lou,If you were a girl right now I would talk about our date but sadly,your not.But i'm gonna skype call dani and El!''He frowned and stomped out the room like a 6 year old.I pulled out the laptop and called them.Thye answered straight away.

''HEY!''They both said together.I waved.

''Guys you won't beleve what Happened.Harry asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend and then I said yes then we kissed and it was the best kiss I had.Then his lips wow.I can't beleive it .It was the best day ever!''They looked surprised.

''You go girl!''El beamed.I heard whisperes by the door.I told the girls to shut up as I put my ear to the door.

''She loves you!''

''Shut up louis!''

''Do you love her back?''

''Of course,she is like my life!''

''AAWWW!''

''My hazza's in love!''

''Shut up lets hear what else she is saying!''

''Do you think she is still a virgin!''

''I doubt anyone as pretty as her is!''

''Lets call the others!''

''Whats going on!''

''Are you guys listening to their convosation?''

''What did she say!''

''Everyone shut up!''

I heard silence.

I ran back to the laptop.

''OMG DANI,EL DID I TELL YOU HARRY HAS THE BEST LIPS EVER.But Zayn is pissin me off.He called me ugly!''The stared at me.

''Don't listen to him,your beautiful!''

''Really!''They nodded.

''Thanks you guys are like sisters I've never had!''

''So do you think Harry loves you back!''

''I dunno,maybe.But I know I love him.Loosing him is like loosing half my life!''I ran to the door.

''You idiot Zayn!''