Sorry?!

Lucy pov

Pregnant.

I can't believe it!Maybe I should tell Zayn?Nope.First I have to tell Louis and Liam,They will know what to do!I knocked on Louis' door.

''Come in!''I walked in gingerly and Louis' face lit up

''Lucybear,Hey sit down!''I sat down and started crying again.He put his arm around me.

''Don't cry tell me what's wrong!'' Should I?!

''Louis I-I'm Pregnant with Zayn's Baby,But I don't know how to tell him!''He looked shocked and rubbed my back.

''Oh sweetie He won't be mad!''I shook my head.

''Y-Yes he will,Then he will leave me and I will have to live alone and-''He cut me of.

''No Lucy,Even if he does leave you I won't ever forgive him and I will always be here for you so will El,Dani,Alex and the boys!''He gave me a reassuring smile.I nodded and went downstairs.I picked up a celeb magazine and was shocked by the front cover.

It was a picture of Perrie form little Mix and Zayn Kissing!I broke into a puddle of tears.Alex ran up to me.

''Lucy what's wrong!''I pointed to the Magazine and she fumed with anger.

''How can he do this to you!''She ran upstairs and I heard raised voices.All these fights.And it's all becasue of me again.Why does it have to be me.Should I leave again.Yes maybe that will be better.I saw Zayn come downstairs with a guilty face.

''How could you Zayn .I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU JUST BROKE MY HEART INTO A MILLION PIECES .YOU MAN WHORE!''He looked shocked.

''And guess what else?!''He looked at me in confusion.

''Well I'm pregnant!''I looked into his eyes and he looked angry.

''Lucy,You are the person who cheated on me.WHO IS THE FATHER!''He stepped closer.

''Zayn you Bastard.You accuse me of cheating!You were the one who had done it with me when we were drunk without protection!''He stood their still angry.I looked around and saw the girls and boys listening to our whole conversation.

''Maybe me coming back was a mistake!You can go back to your love Perrie!''He stomped his foot.

''Lucy,I-I'm sorry,I-I didn't mean t-to Say that I-!''I cut him of by pushing him.

''Bye Zayn I hope I never see you again.I don't care If you are the Father of this Baby but I think me and the baby will be better of without you!''He started crying.

''Please Lucy don't do this to me!''I laughed weakly.

''Why shouldn't I?!''He shook his head.

''Please,I can't live without you.I love you Please just don't leave again!I'm begging you!''I had never seen Zayn Like this.He got down on his knees and cried.

''Bye guys.I hope to see you again Alex.You went through everything with me.And you El and Dani!Liam I don't know what I would do without you!''They all started crying,Even Alex who never cries.

''Harry Niall,I love you guys.You are Like my best friends!And Louis.I love you.You are like my brother!''He burst into tears and hugged me.

''OH Lucy.I don't Know what I would do without out you?''He clung on to my waste.

''Neither do I Louis,I sure am gonna miss you.You were there with me whenever I was sad or down.You never got angry at me no matter what I did,And you always found a way to light up situations!Take good care of El for me!''He nodded and let go.I turned to Zayn.

''Lucy,Don't,I love you!''I smiled weakly.

''I'm sorry Zayn but I can't say The same about my feelings to you!''He cried even more.I took one last look at everyone and walked out the door.

Maybe it is time to start a new life without them!

A/N HEY GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW

THX KEIRA423